CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

MINGYU'S POV.

"I'll excuse myself for a moment." My date said as she pointed at the call flashing on her phone. I nodded my head before she proceeded toward the bathroom.

This is already my sign to start the plan. Without any further ado, I immediately followed her outside the bathroom and carefully listened to their conversation.

My phone immediately dashed inside of my mind so I immediately fished for it inside of my pocket and pressed the record button before sliding it inside of the bathroom where she won't able to noticed it.

"I already have him as my date." I heard she said.

"Yes, I already put the poison on his drink while he's taking his business inside of the bathroom.." Good thing I haven't drink it when I came back.. or did I? I can't remember...

"The poison you gave me will take thirty minutes to affect a person. And yes, he drunk it. It's been ten minutes so.." What the fuck? So, I really drink that shit?!

"Don't worry, Boss. He soon will die and their company will at their fall soon." Boss? Who's boss? Who is she working to? Shit!

Out of frustration that filled inside of me, I immediately went to get my phone and stalked my way towards our table. Wonwoo suddenly called me so my thumb pressed the answer button before I placed my phone next to my ear.

"Shit! I-I drunk that p-poison.. I-I'm going to die!" I half hissed and half whispered on the call. He didn't say anything, instead, he asked about my date.

"She's currently in the bathroom, talking with her boss on the phone who asked her to kill me! Aren't you worried I might die?!" This is ridiculous! The poison will kill me any minute and I don't want to die yet! Not now! Not here!

[I want you to calm down, okay? So, here's the thing. I sent someone there to give you something and put it immediately on her drink while she's still away. After that, wait for five minutes before deciding to leave that place. Is that clear?] Few deep sighs escaped my lips before nodding my head even though I know he won't able to see me.

After the call with him, a waiter suddenly arrived and handed me something on the table and leave immediately without any q word. I think this is already what he's talking about.

Like what he told me on the phone, I did what I was being told and waited for my date to come back.

"Sorry, did I make you wait?" And after minutes passed by, she's already here.

She take her seat and take a sip on her wine as I watches her moves that makes me even more nervous. She suddenly smiled at me and fixed her dress.

"I love your eyes.." She complimented that took off my attention. Then, suddenly, her cleavage appeared and just now, I go to appreciate her melons infront of me. Wow.

My mind is suddenly filled with compliments about that big thing infront of her that I didn't able to realized that one of my compliments already escape upon my lips.

"I love your boobs."

And before I could stop myself, it already escaped my lips. My eyes immediately went up to catch hers and I immediately saw how she suddenly grinned at me from what I just said.

"And here I thought you're not into that kind of thing." She said, sexily before bitting her lower lip. I cleared my throat before saying something.

"Can you tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes?" Her brows narrowed at what I told her before she scoffed and leaned back against her seat.

Five minutes already passed, that thing will slowly affect her system. I should go.

"I'll just gonna get something. Excuse me." I told her when she suddenly held her throat and her expression immediately changed. She smiled at me before nodding her head that made me take my leave.

When I stepped out of the restaurant, my mind suddenly starts spinning that made me stopped from walking. My hand immediately went up to my forehead while the other hand went to touch the wall to support my balance.

I think this is already the effect of that poison.. I think it's the end.

I looked around and the people around me starts on looking at me weirdly. Some asked if I'm okay and I replied the word yes. I continued to walk and decided to look back. When I saw my date inside of the restaurant, she's already laying on the cold white floor. And before I could close my eyes, I saw someone and his face was blurry that I couldn't recognized him before falling on the floor with a loud thud.