CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 26

MINGYU'S POV.

Unconsciously, I suddenly stared at the man infront of me, seating on his swivel chair as he finish to read and signed few of the papers on his desk while I stood up, few meters ways from him.

He's kinda look attractive though. Not gonna lie.

He actually called me out for something and since after I entered his office, he didn't even talked to me. He's just too busy to even noticed I'm already here.

So, I cleared my throat for him to inform him my presence.

He stopped from what he's doing as his eyes landed on mine. "O, I'm sorry. I'm just finishing something." He said before placing the papers down and asked me to sit.

"What can I help you, sir?"

"Cut the sir. We're alone. Stop being so formal when it's just the two of us." I nodded my head as an agreement before he proceeds to his discussion.

It's been three days after what happened last time and apparently, he's back on being too nice but, it just get worse. He's supper nice and.. sweet? Caring? Fuck.

"How's everything? Is there any problems while doing your work? Are you tired? Want me to call my another secretary to take your place for now? Have you eaten since before going to work?" Questions by questions he asked me without letting me to answer him first.

"Chile. One question at a time please." I raised both of my hand from both of my sides while chuckling.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just worried." He, then, released a big sighed before looking away.

"I'll give you a one week break if it's okay with you?" O, wait a minute. A whole week break? Isn't that too much? I like to work more than just chilling. It'll only gives me stress if I'll take the offer.

"No, I would like to work instead." He nodded at my reply before grinning smugly. "Then, you'll be in my office everyday."

"Woah, woah, woah, take an easy there. That's too much!" I complained but he acted like he doesn't care at the idea he just spilled.

"Then, I'll take a whole week break and you'll go with me. Let's have a rest on vocation." He suggested but I declined the idea.

"Why? Isn't that awesome?" He asked me innocently. Look at this fucker.

"Let's have a vocation."

"Why are you doing this?" That made him paused for a minute before smiling at me.

"Because you told me.. If I like you, then I have to show you.. remember? I wanna prove to you that I'm serious.. I want you to feel it. I want you to see it." He somehow got a point. I remember myself telling that to him because I'm so upset and pissed off.

That made me think. Should I give him the chance?

Tss. Whatever. Nothing will change anyway. "Okay.." The simple reply from me immediately made him smile out of excitement before mumbling a simple word of thank you.

After some time of him with me, I immediately exited the office and went to my office to finish some of the paperworks that I'm working on.

He smiled when I said yes though. Pfft. That guy. I can't believe him getting on my way. I'm supposed to be declining and saying no to everything he says but look at me. A big dumbass.

In my deep thoughts, I unconsciously didn't realized I'm already smiling only until one of the staff knocked on my office door to give something.

"Come in." I said before the door cracked open and the staff went inside to hand me something.

"Someone told me to give this to you without telling her name." That made me frown. Who could it be?

I signaled her nd she immediately walked out of my office before I started to open the envelope she gave me.

It's from my mother...