CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

MINGYU'S POV.

On my way to work, I stumbled upon of a text message that I've received. I checked to see who it was, only to find out it was just from one of my co-workers.

Something just happened in work but not so serious.

Closing my phone after reading the message, a heavy sigh once again escaped my lips. He's been ignoring me for two fucking months..

Fuck this. What should I do? Should I confront that motherfucker?

My hand went up to massage my temple while I closed my eyes out of frustration. He just need some drugs to knock him off.

If he's still avoiding me later at work, I swear to my grandparents grave that I'll burn his house. Mark my words. I swear I will screw him up and make him ask forgiveness for ignoring me.

With my train of thoughts filled my mind, I arrived in the building of the company before entering the elevator and pressed the button towards my floor.

"You're needed~" Carla appeared when I arrived. She's holding half of the files while she stalked her way toward her office.

As what she said, I'm really needed. Wonwoo is busy with some important business matters that he decided to call me to fix some of his schedule and move them next week. As his secretary, I did my job.

Yes, he's ignoring or avoiding me— only if it's not about work or business stuffs. He's really cold towards me that you can feel the ice surrounding you while you talk to him.

I can't understand that asshole but, I'm acting like I'm not affected at all. Fuck him for doing this.

"What's my schedule for today?" I heard W-Wonwoo asked while he continues to read and sign those papers on his table.

"Later at 5PM, you have an appointment with the Khalix Corporation Ceo, Mr. Alexander Khalix—" He didn't let me finished the mid of my sentence when he suddenly raised his left hand, signing my to stop.

"Cancel it." He simply replied.

"Noted." Before taking my leave out of his office. As when I'm about to reach for the doorknob, a thought suddenly came across my mind.

If him continues to ignore me, then I have to confront him. It's getting shitty.

And so, I twisted my feet back and turned to looked at him. My face is darker than ever while I watches him finish his work.

Gritting my fist, I walked towards his table and slam my hand from both side of his office table, taking his attention out of the papers he's reading.

"You know what? I'm tired of your shits, acting like so immature." I started as I stared at his brown orbs that connected to mine.

"What do you mean?" He coldly asked me with those cold and blank stare.

I scoffed at him. "The fuck you asking me that? Stop acting like you don't know anything you motherfucker." Each words escaped my lips sarcastically.

"I still have some important work to do so can you please—" I won't finish his words anymore. I cut him off by pulling his collar towards me.

"Stop fucking with me you motherfucker! Stop avoiding me! What the fuck is your unimportant problem?! After you confessed to me that you love me, you're just gonna ignore me after that?! Are you high?! Are you nuts?! Have you sniffed some marijuana after that day or taking some drugs?!" I spat those right infront of his face to make him realized what he just did. Such an immature brat.

He slowly held both of my hands and pulled them off from his attire, pushing me away a little bit.

"It's not like that.." He suddenly mumbled. "Then what?!"

"I did that because I thought you're disgusted of the thought that I love you.. a men likes you.. isn't that weird for you?" He suddenly laughed. A bitter one. "I did ignore you so I can avoid and abandon this feelings from you because I know it's impossible for you to feel the same.. and it's freaking you out.. making you feel uncomfortable.." He softly explained while looking at me straight on my orbs like he really meant every words he say. He really meant it for.. me.

"What the fuck are you talking about? So what if you like me? That doesn't change anything. You're still a man. You're still who you are." I, then, continue. "Liking a man isn't something you should afraid or worried off. You're still human. That's your feelings. That's what you feel. Nothing can stop it. If you like me, then, show me! Fuck those people's mindsets that thinks this feelings you feel towards me is abnormal and something isn't not supposed to be normalized." He looks at me for about a minute before releasing few chuckles.

"You're not disgusted? You don't feel uncomfortable or something?" He asked. "Of course not! Fuck that thoughts of yours! Who am I to feel it?! Shitty mind."

Before I could realized it, he's already smiling at me before he stood up from his seat and walked infront of me.

And everything happened so fast, I didn't realized that he's already hugging me tight. "Thank you... Mingyu."