CHAPTER 06

CHAPTER 06

Mingyu PoV.

I can't believe this! How could he exist in real world?! I thought he only exist in my dreams?! How could this be happening?

I keep shifting my position from my bed every time Wonwoo keeps appearing in my head. Like, his smiling face cannot be erase from my mind. Bullshit!

"Hey, Mingyu? Are you okay?" I sat up straight and messed around with my hair before nodding my head. I need some air.

I stood up once again and wear my hoodie and shoes before leaving Joshua alone in the room. I need to breathe and ease my mind, ease my mind for a moment.

When I exited the room, someone also exited the room next to ours. That's from Wonwoo's room.

I froze from my spot when we locked our eyes with each other. "Good evening." He greeted before earning a small smile and nod from me. Few seconds passed, I excused myself from him before leaving him in front of his room.

When I reached the elevator, The door immediately opened even though I still haven't press the button besides it yet. Entering inside, someone joined me before the door could even closed. This person besides me pressed the ground floor where I'm going to.

"You're Wonwoo, right?" He paused for a moment before looking at me. He's staring at me with his cold stare that gives chill to my body. 

"Do I know you?" He asked, his question stung a bit but I keep myself calm. "A-A.. I don't think so.." I replied stuttering.

He nodded his head before asking his next question again. "Then, how did you know my name? I only told you my last name." I went silent for a moment before answering his question. But, I couldn't able to answer him since the elevator door slowly opened.

That save me!

When the door from the elevator opened, my feet immediately drags me out there towards the exit aiming some few sighs of relief from me. It's already 5PM in the evening and you could see the sun is setting down. Looking back at the guy who just happened that I met in my dreams few times, he's already gone. Out of my sight.

I tried to find him but, I failed.

Once again, a sigh scape my lips before walking out of the hotel.

It's already almost night, where could he be? Where is he going? And why do I care?

Leaving the hotel for awhile, I shake my head before walking on the side walk, both hands in my pockets and feeling the cold air hit my skin.

I was peacefully thinking some random thoughts when suddenly, Wonwoo entered my mind. His face appeared before my eyes and he's smiling at me how he usually do when he's in my dream.

Weird. Why would I dream about him anyway? Why he keeps appearing in my dream? Do I somehow— argh! I came out here to ease my mind and to have a peaceful night after meeting him. I came out here to forget about him for a moment but, I'm thinking about him again. How could I calm down and ease my mind? Fuck this.

I found a bench when a reached the park near the hotel. Letting out a frustration sighs, I sat down on it and looked up to the clear blue and shady sky filled with countless stars shining above me.

The sky is so beautiful today that I didn't realize my hand already went up above me and tried to reach the sky but, all I could feel is a wind blowing from my tanned skin. I made a fist before my hand collapse besides me.

After staring at the beautiful sky above me, I leaned back and slowly closed my eyes.

Click!

My eyes immediately opened wide when I heard a clicking sounds coming from someone's camera. I tried to looked around to find where I heard the sound but, I once again failed.

My feet stood up as I started to walk back towards the hotel we're currently staying in. Tomorrow is our start to travel some places here in jeju and I'm excited from the thought about it that made each of my walks became faster.

It's already cold out here and I already wanna get inside, so every steps I take is faster that looks like I'm already running. But, I accidentally bumped into someone and this someone dropped something on the floor.

I picked it up the thing he dropped but, stopped on doing so when I realized what he just dropped. A camera?

When my hand touched the camera and picked it up to give it back to him,  I froze from my spot. "O, you again. What a small place isn't it?"

I stilled and lend him his camera back. "I'm sorry." I apologized to him as he takes the camera from me, earning a small 'thank you' from him.

"A-A.. I need to go. Nice to see you again." I was about to walk pass him when I heard him speak.

"Mingyu, right?"

I stopped midway when I heard him say my name. My eyes went back looking at him, shock.

"Your name is Mingyu, right?"

He asked again and all I could do is nod my head slowly, still couldn't speak a word after he say my name.

"I met you before." Me too, I already met you countless times in my dreams. I wanted to say those but, my mouth keeps shut and continue to stare at him.

"Sorry, I didn't recognize you immediately. I was too oblivious with everything." He said and locked our eyes that gives this unknown feeling inside my body that I couldn't explain what is it.

"Have you.. Somehow.. Remember me?" No need to remember you! I already know you! I want to speak so bad and say those words that wants to scape my lips but, my mouth wouldn't badge.

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do.

The whole time, I thought he doesn't remember me. But, hearing this right now is making myself nervous.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't." Hearing this words from me, his face suddenly changed and flashed a smile.

"Is that so? But, what about what happened in the elevator?" Why he sounded like sad? Is he not expecting this words from me?

"I'm sorry but, I need to go." I said, before walking pass him and leaving him alone there on the side walks.