CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

MINGYU'S POV.

"WONWOO?" I CALLED out for his name. He's just sitting besides me as both of his hands are behind his backs, supporting his weight. After calling for his name, Wonwoo immediately looked at me.

"Yes?" I didn't speak. After locking my eyes with his, I immediately looked away and released a heavy breathe.

It took a moment of silence before I spoke. "Why do you like? Why me? Out of those beautiful ladies out there, why me?"

I looked down and played with my fingers while I waited for his answers. Wonwoo chuckled that made me looked up to him. Feeling apprehensive about the questions I asked him, it made me anxious.

"Honestly, you're such an idiotic, deafening guy, wicked, jerk that I find annoying back then." I immediately shoot him my glares after hearing his words. Wonwoo immediately laughed before he continues, "But on top of that, I found it cute and hilarious. Those things that I hated the most are beyond me. I didn't expect that, every details I find annoying will be the reason to fell in love with a guy like you. And it made me accept even the imperfect and perfect about you."

I was stilled from what he said that made me stare at his side view. He's watching the sunset while the sun lights touched his face as the air sway his dark chocolate colored hair.

He looks so serene and exorbitant with that view. So, calming. He looks so delightful.

Then, he looks at me that made both of our eyes met. "Are you star struck with my handsome face?"

I immediately showed him my middle finger before looking away. That made him laugh. Seriously? Is me getting mad is his kink? It really made him happy when I'm done with him.

"Hey, aren't you fluttered? I put my heart and soul into my confession." I showed him my judgement look. Wonwoo immediately pouted that made me scoffed.

"Seriously? That doesn't suit you, stop that." I pushed his face away from me before looking infront. The sun were almost covered up with clouds.

"Hey, you should feel fluttered." He continues to sulk besides me but I just shake my head and smiled.

After a seconds, someone just suddenly throw me a sand on my shirt, making me look the person was. "Wonwoo! You motherfucker!" He hurriedly stood up and ran away from me.

"Come back here you motherfucker!" And chased him.

***

"Aw, that hurts.." Wonwoo immediately held his stomach where I punched him just a few seconds ago.

We're already on our way to our hotel room since it's already pass evening.

I looked at him and suddenly feel bad about what I did. Did it really hurt?

"Hey, are you okay?" Wonwoo stare at me for a seconds before pouting and nodded his head. Ugh, he's pouting again.

"It really hurts. I was really tired ya'know so I can't bear with the pain at the moment." I immediately feel bad. Fuck this.

It made me sighed before mumbling the words, "I'm sorry. It's your fault that lead me to punch you but, I'm sorry."

We both stopped in front of our rooms before Wonwoo stalked his door and fished for his pocket. I, in the other side, fished for my key card inside of my pocket and slid my card to unlock the door.

And when I was about to close my door, Wonwoo looks like he's still looking for something. "Hey, I'll close my door now, goodnight."

"Yeah, sure. Goodnight." And closed my door.

***

Exiting the bathroom after taking a short bath, I immediately heard few knocks on the door that made me stalked my way and opened the door.

Wonwoo immediately welcomed me. He still haven't changed his clothes and he's leaning on the wall besides his hotel door while both hands are inside his pocket.

"What?" He pointed the door next to him, which is his door to his room before closing his eyes.

"I left my card key inside."

"And what do you want me to do?" Wonwoo immediately pouted before opening his eyes just to meet mine.

"I can't get inside. Can I sleep—" I immediately cut him off.

"No." Both of his shoulders immediately drop while pleading me.

"But, where do I sleep?" He sounded like a kid here.

"It's your fault you lost it. Why won't you call a receptionist and ask for another spare key card?"

"I lost my phone." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before releasing them slowly. Patience.

"Well, it's not my problem anymore." I was about to close the door when he said something that made me sigh once again.

"I'm tired, you know? Can I just stay there until tomorrow? I promise I'll immediately leave once I weak up." I held the doorknob before I clicked my tongue.

I hate him saying he's tired.

I stepped aside and signaled him come in before he beamed a blissful smile and entered my mind.

"Just don't do something stupid, you got that?"