CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 55

MINGYU'S POV.

THE NEXT morning, Wonwoo left after planting a soft kiss on my forehead and nose. I was left with my friends, killing the boredness. They were all laughing and at the same time, telling some random nonsense stories and would joke around.

While laughing with them, someone entered the room and saw mom with dad, and behind them is my doctor while carrying a medical chart. She looks at me and smiled before nodding to my parents. Mom immediately approached me and gave me her smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"Hey, sweety. The doctor would like to check your body condition. Is it okay if they took you inside the another room without us?" Confused at what she said, I just nodded in reply. Dad smiled and mess with my hair. I glazed at the guys and nodded at them before I sat on the wheelchair and the transfered me to another room.

My parents behavior bothers me and the way they look at me. It implies to me that there's something wrong and they couldn't bring theirselves to tell it to me. The questions is; wha is it?

My whole check up finished after five hours and the doctor came back with a result on her hands. She sat on the swivel chair and smiled at us. Her eyes examined the paper on her hands and spoke with a hint of delightful in her voice,

"After learning his decease, we tried everything we can to create a cure or find a way to cure his decease and we're happy to inform you that after we tried curing his decease with our new medical treatments, his body, brain and blood is slowly responding to us. Mingyu will be healed soon, congratulations!" I want to rejoice and cried out of happiness but I just couldn't break myself to do it. Something inside of me feels wrong. I should be happy that I'm slowly healing, right? But, why d I feel like that, there's something wrong or there's something.

I just felt myself being hug by my mother and father. My mom cries echoed the four corners of the room which made me bring back from my senses. I looked at her and slowly smiled before wrapping my arms around her and burried my face on the crook of my neck.

We caame back in my occupied room and my friends are still inside and they're having fun, when they saw us entering the room, they darted me with a look the questions about how's my check up went.

Mom told them the results and the guys where happy to hear the news but I just can't bring myself to feel that happiness like them in me. I feel like someone is mssing that something is wrong. I just can't tell myself what is it. I can't point it out. There's so many thoughts playing in my mind and my train of thoughts got cut by my mom's voice, bringing me back to reality.

"Is something wrong?" She asked and caressed my hair. I looked down on my hands and sighed.

"I don't know, Mom. Something feels off." My response. I felt her froze besides me so I look up to see her. She's staring at nothingness infront of her before locking her eyes to my father. 

My forehead started to wrinkled. "Mom? Are you hiding something?"

My father nodded at her which made my mom sighed. She slowly looked at me and when I met her eyes, I couldn't see anything but except from the worried the swallowed her eyes. That's when I confirmed it, something is definately is wrong.

"Sweety..." I waited until her next words. She held my hand tighly before letting go the words that I can't believe I will hear from her. The words I didn't expect she will tell me. The words that suddenly made me weak. I want to cry and scream but I can't bring myself to do it. I want to blame everyone but I can't. I became a rock and I couldn't do anything but to breath. I can't accept what my mom told me. My mind couldn't process what she told me. I don't want to believe it. Those three words hit me hard. They feel like a sharp knives that stabbed me repeatedly into my chest. Those three words that are hard to believe. Those three words...

                                                                                   "Wonwoo is dead..."