CHAPTER 51

CHAPTER 51

MINGYU'S POV.

I suddenly felt sick so I immediately got up from the chair and ran to the bathroom and sat in front of the bowl and vomited. I continued to nauseate until I saw that I was vomiting a blood. I was shocked and couldn't move  but I continued to vomit until I heard footsteps coming and immediately heard Jisoo's crispy curses. The next thing that happened was blurred and only felt myself being carried by someone and after that, I blocked out.

I just woke up, I was already in a familiar room. Not my room, not Wonwoo's room. I'm in a hospital room. I laughed sarcastically when I remembered what had happened. It looks like I'll be in the hospital every now and then. Ah, no. It looks like I'll be in the hospital starting from this day because of my sickness, illness, decease or what the fuck you can call this happening to me.

My hand went up to rub my head and heard something. I looked around and saw my Mother and Wonwoo on different side of the bed. Both of them were asleep so I didn't bother waking them up from their deep slumber.

"Hey, you're awake." Said the person I found laying peacefully on the couch. It's Jun and he's currently rubbing both of his eyes as he yawns. My gazes landed on the wall clock and read its time. 3:07AM in the morning it says.

Jun stood up from the couch and went to the small kitchen and prepared something before he placed them on the tray and stalked his way to me and handed me the tray of food. I accept it with a smile before thanking him. He nods his head before going back to the couch and sat there with his arms spread side to side on the couch.

"How long have been I'm sleeping?" Jun lets out a small laugh and stare at the ceiling. I started digging the food he gave me and waited for his answer.

"You've been sleeping for three years." That made me spit out the food I swallowed and reached out from the water and drink it. Gosh, I got chocked.

After drinking the water, I faced him with wide eyes and found him laughing reasoning for me to realized he's joking. I darted him a glare but he didn't pay attention to it.

"I'm serious." I said in my monotone voice. He, then, cleared his throat, shaking his head.

"If I were to count, you've been sleeping for about 12 hours." His mouth curved into a smile before he inhale a deep breath.

"W-What happened before I passed out?" I asked, feeling worried. Jun went silent for about a second before he sat properly and leaned forward and rested both his elbow on his lap.

"Jisoo hyung found you in the bathroom while throwing up a blood so he rushed to us and told us what happened. After that, we immediately called for an ambulance and informed those two about you." He clicked his tongue. "The doctor told us that they need you to stay in the hospital for a medical treatment and keep an eye about your condition."

It made me nod my head after he explain to me what happened. As expected. If staying here will make me better, then I don't have a choice but to stay. I don't want them to worry about me so if this is the only way for me to be healed, I will stay.