CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

MINGYU POV.

"How's it going?" Jack on the other side of my cubicle office asked. I massaged my temple as I leaned in on my swivel chair.

"Everything is fine. So please, stop you bothering me? I'm trying to focus." I pointed at the paperworks on my table while Jack chuckled to himself before walking away. It's been two days since I last confronted Wonwoo in that dream and up until now, I haven't received any news from him.

It's not like I care about him or something, I'm just worried what might happen or the consequences of his actions towards his company. I know that he's just doing this for the company's sake but I can't stay chill.

My hands went up to my face and brushed it off. Thinking that a coffee might help me from this stress, I stood up and stalked my way towards the elevator door and pressed the button.

***

"You're the secretary of Mr. Jeon, right?" A man that looks like in his mid thirties asked me. He's wearing that clean black attire while looking up to me with the aura he's carrying that screams authority.

"I'm.. I'm not, sir—"

"He's still not promoted in that position yet Mr. Han, but you can count on him— Mr. Kim, right?" Younghee suddenly appeared besides me with a lot of paperworks on her hands. She beamed a blissful smile and glanced at me. I felt her elbow nudged at me so I went back from my senses.

"Y-Yes, Mr. Han." I bowed out of respect before standing up straight in front of him. "How may I help you?" Mr. Han looks at Younghee besides me before shifting his gazes at me.

"May I know when will I be able to meet Mr. Jeon, so I can discuss some important business matters with him?" Even me, I don't know when will he comes back. Dammit!

What should I reply?!

"Uh, Mr. Han, Mr. Jeon actually took his leave, few weeks ago and didn't informed his staff's about his arrival. But we can set an appointment about your discussion with him when he comes back. Is that fine with you, sir?" I almost stuttered from speaking while looking at him straight on his eyes. He suddenly signaled the two bodyguard behind his back from something. One of them handed something to him— a small brown envelope and handed it to me.

"Please give this to him when he arrives. I don't know when will I able to meet him and set an appointment with him again, so can you please? Just hand this to him. Thank you." He slightly bowed at us before leaving with his two mens following behind him without a farewell.

As when they fades away from my sight, Younghee poked my shoulder and pointed at the envelope that Mr. Han handed me.

"What do you think is inside of it?"

"The heck I care?" And left her at the lobby.

"Tss. Attitude." I heard her mumbling something but that didn't got to me ears.

***

My day continued as usual and now I'm heading back home. When I hopped out of the buss, I felt my phone inside my pocket vibrate so I fished for it and turned it on.

Wonwoo:

I need you.

My eyebrows narrowed at his message that made me stopped from my tracks.

I composed my message before sending it to him.

The fuck are you talking about?

Seconds later, I received a message coming from him again.

Wonwoo:

I badly need you right now.

Is he gay? What the actual fuck is he talking about? He needs me? What for?

Sorry, can't have sex with you.

Then send it to him.

Wonwoo:

****** St. San Jose ****

Is he testing me? What is this address for? Is he really serious about having sex with me? Is he that horny too much? What the fuck?

I'm about to compose my next message when he messaged me again.

Wonwoo:

It's the address from where am I. Come, I need you. ASAP.

Now my mind is in a fully chaos. He's asking from sex?!

You can hand job yourself if you're really horny. Stop asking from sex. I won't give you my body.

Bitting my lower lip, I continue on walking down the dim streets while facing my phone.

Wonwoo:

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm asking you to come over because I want you to do me a favor about my company while I'm away.

I breathes in relief when I realized it's not what I'm thinking. This stupid brain of mine. Lacking from sleep. When I'm about to compose my next message, an incoming call from Seungcheol hyung appeared, interrupting my current business.

"Yes?"

[Just come home immediately, we're having some trouble.]

"About?" I asked, out of curiosity.

[A cucumber got stuck inside of Soonyoung's butt. Come quick, we need your help.]