CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

MINGYU POV.

"M-May I see her?" Is all that could scaped my lips to asks him. He looked away and a sigh scaped his lips.

"Yeah, sure, you can visit her in her funeral tomorrow.." He said before passing me by. I looked back and stared at his masculine figure as it slowly faded on my sight.

My feet slowly moved and took me into my working place. I sat on my swivel chair before massaging my temple. So many happened this past few days, sort of, but damn. They're giving me headache.

The past hours was heavy for me as I did my work. Everything feels sad and different. I can't feel the happy atmosphere. All of my co-workers emotions adopted myself.

Add that our boss is gone. Feels shitty.

"Hey, it's already breaktime. Aren't you gonna eat? Or join us?" My co-worker asked me. My head lifted up to see him. "A, sure. I'll follow up." I replied before fixing the scattered papers on my desk.

"We'll wait you in the lobby." Nodding my head, he immediately walked off, leaving me with my messy cubicle office.

While tidying my place, the door from the office of Mrs. Jeon opened, revealing Wonwoo who in attire, standing there. We locked our eyes first before he breaks it and looked away.

I watched him as he immediately walked out of the office that was once Ms. Lindsay owns. Few people greeted him but he didn't give a fuck. He just continued to walk out of our sight and entered the elevator when it opens.

Rude. My mind said. Tsk. Shaking the thoughts away, I went on finishing to clean my place right away.

***

"I'm home." Yelling my ass out, few of the guys nodded their head and greeted goodevening before they continue to do their business.

The silent home that I usually get used to it when I'm back from my work turns into a noisy and fun home. I'll be honest, having them inside of the house was sometimes pain in the ass but I'm glad that they give the fun vibes after they lived here with me and Jeonghan. I just don't get it why their neighbors doesn't get used to their noisiness when in fact, they're always noisy as ever.

They wouldn't able to survive the A Quiet place movie though. In the past years they're night and day noisy, their neighbors just complained about them being noisy last month. For the first time in the history, I guess.

"We got some food for you inside of the refrigerator." Jun said while pointing at the kitchen.

"A, yeah, like a left over food?" A thick of sarcasm can be heard through my words.

"No, it's not like that. Hyung cooked that food and left some from you." He explained. "Yeah, sure. Thanks, I guess." Before walking up to my room.

***

"Hey," Wonwoo looked at me before the moon above us.

"Hm." He hummed. I sat besides him, few inches apart before clearing my throat.

"Is meeting you here are somewhat connected to real world? I always met you inside of my dreams and I don't know why.. Do any of this got something to do with us?" My eyes landed on him while he continues to looked up and smile.

"Hmm, is that what you think?"

"Answer me.." He sighed and laid down while he made both of his arms as his pillow.

"What do you think?" I looked away and looked above us. Hmm, what do I think?

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you."

He scoffed. "What if I told you that it does?" I paused for a minute before looking at him.

"Why are we meeting here? Why did I met you here before I met you in my world? Why is this happening to us? Why there's no answers from each of my questions? Fuck." I heard him chuckled that made me looked back to him with my confused face.

"Easy. You'll gonna have your answers soon if you will think about it deeply." He cleared his throat before opening his eyes and locked with mine.

"How are you doing after what happened?" The surroundings went silent. No response. Just the awkward silence swallowing us. Right, wrong choice of words.

"I mean, I'm just concerned. I'm sorry for bringing it up." He suddenly smiled and looked away. He was about to say something when everything went pure pitch black and I was awaken by the slap on my face.

"You bitch! Get up you asshole!" Seungcheol holding a frying pan welcomed me. My two sleepy eyes stared at him with confusion spreading all over my face.

"What happened? Is there a fire? Where?" I asked, aiming another slap on my face.

"Get up! You've been sleeping for awhile! It's already 11 o'clock in the morning!" And the realization immediately hit me.

"O, fuck!" And immediately dashed towards the bathroom.

***

"Hey, aren't you gonna take your breakfast first before going to work?" I looked back and saw Jeonghan hyung pointing at the empty chair besides him.

"No, I'm in a hurry. Sorry." And I was about to walk out when I heard Seungkwan.

"Are you not going to fix your hair?"

"No. I don't need a hairstyle when my pillow is enough to give me my best new hairstyle every morning." And with that, I exited the house.