CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48

MINGYU POV.

WHILE HAVING A talk with Wonwoo, I just suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I immediately dashed toward the bathroom and bend down to puke. Few following footsteps followed behind me.

"What happened?" I felt Wonwoo's hand patting my backs as I continued throwing up while eyes were closed.

When I stopped and opened my eyes, I froze from my spot after I saw what I just vomited. My lips trembled and both of my knees become weak. It made me wipe my mouth with my arm before looking behind me where Wonwoo is standing. He just stared at the blood on the toilet bowl where I throw up.

"W-Wonwoo..." I stood up slowly but immediately lost my balance and fell on Wonwoo's arms.

"H-hey... let's get you to the hospital." My eyelids feels like closing but I fight the urge to close my eyes because If I did, I'll lose sight of him and feel like he will disappear beside me.

He cupped my face while looking down at me. "D-Don't tell... mom." He nodded his head repeatedly as he bit his lower lip. Shit. I can't keep up anymore.

"Just hang on okay? We will go to the hospital." That's the last words I heard from him before the darkness takes me.

The next thing I woke up, I'm inside of the- plain white room and felt my head ache. I look around to know where I am and realized I am in the hospital. I tried to recall what happened the reason for me to ended up here.

I was talking to Wonwoo and I puked in the bathroom and- yeah, of course I fainted after throwing up a blood. I tore my hands through my hair before releasing few deep sighs and closed my eyes. And when I opened them once again and was about to brush my face with my barehand, I noticed many strands of hair on my hand. I take a look at it and noticed those hairs are coming from me. What the fuck?

"You're awake.." The deep voice echoed the four corners of this white room that took away my attention. As fast as I could, I immediately hid the lost strands of hair away from me so Wonwoo won't notice it.

I beamed a smile when I saw him on the door frame, carrying a plastic bag. He closed the door from behind him before stalking his way to me. There's a small seat besides my bed so he sat there before unwrapping the food from the plastic and prepared it for me.

"Did you tell mom?" Wonwoo paused for a minute before looking at me.

"As much as I want to tell it to your mom, I just can't since it's your order." He replied before placing the plastic bag on the bedside table and begun feeding me the food. I tried to insists since I can eat on my own, but Wonwoo didn't let me so I just let him feed me.

While eating, he keeps on releasing big sighs that annoys me. I tried on waiting for him open up what is bothering him but munites has already passed and he's not saying anything so I give up. "Stop that! Fuck! What is your problem?"

Wonwoo just shook his before murmuring. "Nothing. You're the one who got a problem here. See?" Referring to my situation.

I scoffed at his answer. "No, YOU have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps getting into one."

"It's better for you to not know." My brows narrowed.

"It's better for me to not know because?" He placed the plate down and sighed.

"You'll get mad."

"And it's another tuesday, what's your point?"

"I informed your friends what happened..." He was careful while letting out those words as he avoided eye contact with me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He gulped. I told him to not tell anyone!

"They're on their way." I didn't listen to him, instead, I'm planning to sat up and run away but he stopped me.

"Tell them to not come!" But he just shake his head as his answer.

"I can't."

"WHY?!" I yelled.

"They'll be here any minute."

"What-" And before I could finish my words, the door from my room swung open. Revealing those asshole as they entered the room. fuck!

author's note:
this is unedited so expect the lots of mistakes! well, all chapters are unedited so please bare with me.