CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

MINGYU'S POV.

I GOT UP ON my bed when I heard someone knocked on the door. And when I opened it, Wonwoo is there and looks like he's going somewhere.

"Yeah?" I asked him when we met our eyes.

"Yeah? Mingyu, we're going somewhere. Wear some clothes on now. Goodmorning, by the way." I rolled my eyes before shutting him the door but he blocked his foot on the corner to prevent me from closing the door.

"Now."

"Okay!"

***

"Where are you taking me anyway?" I asked, uninterested.

"Have you eat your breakfast?" He's turn to asked, avoiding my question.

"Nope." I placed both of my hand inside of my pocket as we stalked our way towards the balcony.

"Then, we're going to eat."

"To where?"

"Some luxurious restaurant that serves delicious foods." We immediately went out of the building before he held my hand and dragged me towards a parked black car. His hand were soft though.

"Where did you get this?" He chuckled before letting my hand go. The fuck. Why did I suddenly feel like I wanna hold his hand more?

"It's mine." That made me nod my head. He take his way and opened the door besides of the driver seat and looks like he's asking me to hopped inside and so I did.

"No need to do that, asshole." He just chuckled before closing the door.

The short ride wasn't quiet because Wonwoo keeps on talking and asking things while I talk back and answer him shortly. I'm not in the mood to talk though. I hope he noticed.

"We're here!" He exclaimed before facing me. I raised him my right eyebrows before hopping out of the car. Wonwoo followed before signaling me to follow him inside.

As when we entered the restaurant, the cold air conditioner welcomed us along with the smell of this restaurant. Wonwoo's the one who looked for our table before ordering our food.

"Hey, are you alright?" That made me look up to Wonwoo and nod my head. Why did he asked?

But, somehow, I feel kinda off. Something feels wrong.

"I feel like you're lying but, okay." He, then, suddenly takes my hand that was placed on the table besides me and caressed it with his soft hands.

"If you're not feeling fine, just tell me okay?" I immediately took my hand away from his and cleared my throat before nodding my head. I'm shy that some people might see us like that.

And when I looked up, he's staring at my hand that he was once holding few seconds ago before releasing a deep sighs. I suddenly feel bad. Did I offend him from what I did? Did I hurt him?

"I'll just need to go to the bathroom." I excused myself before walking towards of the restroom area and took a pee before walking out of it and suddenly bumped onto someone.

"O! I'm sorry!" The lady said before bowing.

"No, it's okay." I said and helped her to stand up. She fixed her floral dress before looking up to me.

"Thank you." I was mesmerized by her beauty before shaking the thoughts away and lend my hand.

"I'm Mingyu." She smiled and take my hand.

"Zofia." We shook our hands before chit-chating some more and decided to bid a farewell to each other after her husband called her.

And when I came back from our table, I saw how dark Wonwoo's face is. He's intensely staring at me like he's stabbing me a countless times and digging a hole through my soul.

I took my seat and decided to asked him. "What?"

"Who is she?" O, he's probably talking about Zofia.

A small smile crept upon my lips when a stupid thoughts suddenly entered my head.

"O, she's Zofia. Isn't she beautiful?" I watched him as his breathing suddenly hitched and the way he moves changed. I smell something. Jealousy? Pfft. His aura immediately changed into much darker than awhile ago.

"I can say.." His voice is so deep like he's keeping himself calm and collected. He doesn't show any emotions but I saw how his jaw clenched.

"She's so sweet and sexy." He immediately smiled and locked his eyes with mine.

"O, I see that she's interesting.. does she got your attention?" I'm not satisfied. He's supposed to be jealous!

"Yeah, kind of." The smile on his face didn't fade until our orders arrived. I continue to tease him while we eat and I'm really enjoying it.

"And, o! She's actually inviting me for dinner later." He paused for a moment before he continued to eat his food, resting on the plate infront of him.

"And asked for my number. And who am I to say no right?" We're already half way on our food when he suddenly let go of the fork and knife on the table with a bang.

That made me flinched. I'm not expecting that action from him. He slowly took some tissues to wipe his mouth before placing it besides of the plate and stood up from his seat.

He immediately drag me out of the restaurant after he placed the bills about the orders that we need to pay on the table. He drag me out and pushed me inside of the car after he opened door.

I couldn't talk until he hopped inside and locked the door.

"What—" I didn't able to finish my words when he suddenly held my nape and pulled me towards his face and pressed his lips on mine.