CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

MINGYU'S POV.

"Goodevening." My right brows immediately raised when I saw Wonwoo outside.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Wonwoo shake his head before pushing me inside and closed the door behind him.

"We're going out so wear something you're comfortable." Wonwoo passed besides me, feeling at home inside of my hotel room.

I followed him from behind and sat on the couch near the bed. "And where are we going this time?"

"Just gonna watch the sunset." Wonwoo walked up towards my dresser and fished some clothes inside of it. He turned to me and showed the shirt he found.

"How about this?" Wonwoo just stare at me and the shirt before throwing it towards me along with the pants he found.

He pointed at the two clothes on my hands and says, "Wear that."

That made me roll my eyes before starting to stalk my ways towards the bathroom but Wonwoo stopped me.

"Here. Right now." He both crossed his hands across his chest before leaning against the wall behind him.

"The fuck?"

"Now."

I scoffed before rolling my eyes at him. I started to undress myself while feeling Wonwoo's stare, boring on my perfect hot sculptured body.

I didn't mind and proceeded to wear the clothes Wonwoo chosed for me to wear. That didn't take long before I finished wearing my clothes and shoes.

I gazed at him and asked. "Happy?" He nodded his head before I saw his tongue licked the bottom of his lip.

He walked infront of me before smirking. "You look hot awhile ago."

"Well, I can say. Jealous that you don't have like mine? You're so whipped." I teased.

"Babe, we both know for a fucks that I got the perfect body here and you're gonna be addicted once you got a taste of it." The playing smirk on my lips faded before raising him my middle finger. He just laughed before shaking his head.

"Let's go." He immediately held my wrist and dragged me out of the hotel.

***

We stopped by the beach and sat on the sand as both of us watched the sunset far away from us. It's really beautiful and at the same time, calming.

While enjoy the beautiful view, a flashback from yesterday suddenly appeared before my eyes.

That girl.. I know it's his ex's cousin but J couldn't change the fact that, they both look good together. People won't stare at them weirdly. From the eyes of many people, that is normal.

I can't be with Wonwoo and I don't wanna embarrass him infront of many people or put a dirt on his image. People will surely laugh and stare at us weirdly if it's Wonwoo and I. People won't consider it normal. For them, it's sinful. For them, it's not normal. For them, we're betraying God.

Besides, I can't like a guy. I do, right? That's what my mind had been thinking all these years until Wonwoo showed his affections to me.. after that day, I'm started to get confused because I'm feeling something weird... Something I couldn't describe. Something that I'm still not quiet sure so I'm still searching for an answer.

And I'm sure if I let this go with the flow like a road trip, I will find an answers. By the end of the road, whatever the results is, I'm openly and will accept it. Come what may.

In my deep thoughts, I didn't realized that I'm already staring Wonwoo, not until he spoke. "Your eyes.."

He's staring back at me. "What about them?"

"Your brown eyes are driving me insane.." Wherever the road will lead us, I'm ready for the results. I'll let things unfold one by one. I'll slowly accept things until I found my answers.

I.E.T.R

I won't able to update this Saturday and Sunday so I'll just update two chapters for today. Enjoy reading!