CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

MINGYU POV.

"I remember when I was broke..." I suddenly mumbled when we arrived in front of our house. "I'm still broke that's why I remember so well." I continued before hopping out of the car and get my own luggage out.

We entered the house and few of us sat on the couch. So tiring.

"Get your asses up and fix your things back in your perspective room." Seungcheol hyung yelled from the kitchen, before the rest stood up from their seats and walked upstairs.

"I'm still tired! Gimme a rest!" Seungkwan yelled and lay flat on the other couch.

"I'm reading my palm and it says, this are meant to slap your face up." Seungcheol said, earning few sighs from the other guys before walking up to their room and so now, I'm left alone in the living room.

When everything is quite, I was about to close my eyes when I heard hyung's voice, yelling.

"YOU AIN'T STRAIGHT BRAT, GET YOUR ASS UP AND UNPACK YOUR DAMMIT THINGS!"

"Okay, okay, goddammit!" I raised both of my arms on the air that looks like I'm surrendering from him before holding my luggage and walked upstairs.

**

"Yes! Food! What a wonderful, husband!" Jeonghan hyung yelled as we entered the dining room.

"Fuck off. I'm not your husband but I'm husband material."

"Pfft. As if."

"Fuck off!"

We sat on the chairs and prayed before digging our own food. The guys are busy chit-chating with one another while I stayed silent and listened to them.

"Hey, stop that! Chan isn't a kid anymore!" Jisoo yelled.

"Why? Are you jealous? Do you want me to feed you too? Don't worry my baby, Jisoo. I'm all yours. We can feed each other later or do you want us to eat each other later?" I looked at Jeonghan hyung in disgust while he moved his eyebrows up and down, looking at Jisoo hyung.

"O, baby Jeonghan. You're so sweet, you're seducing me again you naughty-naughty guy. Don't worry. When all of them are already asleep, we can do everything what you want. Even that what you are talking about." Then, he winks. We watched both of them in disgust before Jeonghan's face became bitter.

He raise a middle finger and; "Fuck you. Disgusting piece of shit." Jisoo then laughed along with us.

We finished eating before two of the guys was assigned to wash the dishes so they were left in the kitchen, cleaning the mess.

"Goodnight, ain't straight people!" Soonyoung suddenly yelled while walking upstairs.

"I'm straight!" Hansol suddenly followed. "Straight as a circle." He added before sitting on the couch in the leaving room. I shook my head before taking my way up to my room. Need to sleep.

***

Now, what? I stayed rock on my own feet, looking at the house right in front of me. I took a deep breath before letting out a loud sigh.

Before I could move my feet, the door in front of me slam open. I stare at the door creeks open. Then, a young man appeared before me.

What is he doing here?

"You. You're always following me. Why are you here?" I asked the confused Wonwoo stood right in front of me.

"Tss. Stupid." He shook his head before letting out soft chuckles. "Now you're calling me stupid! See that! You're insane." I yelled and pointed at him.

"Insane!" He suddenly exclaimed while looking at me in disbelief. He then sat on the stairs and slid both of his hands inside of his pocket. "You're dreaming."

"No, I'm not!" I followed. I'm not dreaming! I'm telling you! I'm really not!

"O, really? I thought you already know how to lucid dream." I arched him my left eyebrow and watched him on the stairs.

"What are you talking about?"

He giggled before shaking his head and took a deep breath. He's crazy. He's giggling and chuckling without any reason. Insane!

"What a disgusting piece of shit." My mouth mumbled but Wonwoo hears it.

"Hey, watch your mouth." Rolling my house, I walked upstairs and roam my eye around the place.

"I'm not familiar with this place. Where are we? Did you kidnapped me while I'm sleeping? Or.. O mg gosh! Are you going to kill me? Cook me? Eat me? Or..." I covered my mouth both of my hands and moved backwards away from him. "Kiss me? No! I'm not going to allow you! This body is only for girls! I won't dare you touch my hot gorgeous body! My virgin me!" I added that made him almost fell down from the stairs. He stood up and looks at me dead serious.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?" He screamed that made me cover both of my ears.

"Jeez. I thought you're going to kiss me. I will think that you're really a gay." I said and uncovered my ears. He took a deep and deep sighs before walking inside of the room.

O, someone is irritated. Hihihi.

I followed him inside but he immediately closed the door. "Hey! Rude!" I knocked three times but he didn't open the door.

"Disrespectful! Open the door. jeez." No response so I thought of an crazy name to call him.

"Creeps!" I screamed. Few seconds later, I heard few feet noises, walking towards me and the door slam open with a Wonwoo, looking at me blankly.

"Aha!" I laughed while holding my tummy. He's still there in his position and expression while looking up to me.

"Kidd—" I didn't able to finish my words when he immediately snatched my neck and made me bow to measure our height. What shock me the most is when he kissed me on my lips. I was stunned. I couldn't able to move my body. My eyes wide open in shock and my mind were still processing what's happening.

Few seconds has passed and he pulled away. "That's the only way to shut your mouth. Dare to irritate or tease me again and I'll kiss you until you drop dead." He whispers in a husky voice before leaving my outside.