CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

MINGYU POV.

After he passed out in my arms that moment, I immediately took him inside if the house and let him lay on my bed and have a rest. I couldn't process what I heard at that moment and until now, I'm still speechless.

And at this moment, I'm currently sitting on the floor, next to my bed where Wonwoo peacefully asleep.

Thinking what happened awhile ago and what he just said.

No men will tell that to other men.

Unless.. he's gay?

O, no. He's not. He's just probably drunk and is not aware from what's coming out of his mouth.

I shook the thoughts away before releasing two heavy sighs before leaning against to my bed.

That's impossible. Wonwoo likes me?

No, it's just my hallucinations.

But, to think what happened in my dreams that night.. he kissed me.

We both know from each other that our dreams are connected and we both can meet in our dreams whenever we sleeps. And considering what he said and how he acted earlier because I've been ignoring him somehow connect some invisible dots to my theory.

Could it be?

I diverted my gazes at the window and turned to look at Wonwoo's sleeping face. And considering how my thoughts acted towards him.. makes my head even more messed up.

Could it be I'm starting to like him?

No! I'm a guy.. I'm supposed to like ladies.. or is it just how I think?

Come to think of it, society is always toxic. They're not open with two men showing their affection to each other... They're not open with two men's relationship.. they consider it abnormal and sinful. And that's what they believe.

And why the hell I'm thinking of this?

My train of thoughts got cut off when a groan from Wonwoo echoed the four corners of the room.

That made me stood up and look back at him. "A-Are you fully awake?" Damn. Why did I stuttered?

I saw him rubbed his eyes and forehead before opening his eyes to look at me. He's staring at me. The same stares that he gave me when he said those words before he passed out.

"M-Mingyu?" I become alert when he called me.

"You passed out awhile ago.. so I dragged you here in my room—"

"Come here.." He cut me off with those words. He's still staring at me while I stood in front of him, awkwardly.

"H-Huh? M-Me?" I pointed at myself before he nodded his head.

"O-Okay..."I took a step forward and when I'm already infront of him, few inches away, he suddenly pulled me towards him and locked me with his warm and tight embrace. Damn, I can smell the mixed of his alcohol and scent on him.

"I'm sorry.. but, please believe me if I told you that... I love you.."

***

"Five days.. No, it's seven days.. one week to be exact.." And still, I couldn't forget that confession Wonwoo did while we're both alone in the room.

"And after that confession.. a day after that day, he's the one whose starting to avoid or ignore me.." And that pisses me off. Why would he confess and then avoid me after? Did he sniffed a marijuana or something?

"The fuck are you talking about, Mingyu?" Jihoon Hyung, then, placed the meats he brought from meat section.

I snapped back from reality and turned to the pushcart before clearing my throat. "N-Nothing."

"Nothing your face. I've been talking to you and you're spacing out, murmuring stupid things on yourself. What's the problem?" That made me shake my head and laughed awkwardly.

"I'm just thinking about something.." Jihoon Hyung raised me his brows before asking what is it.

"U-Uh.. it's nothing important." And then, pushed the cart away from him before going to the snack aisles to get something to eat.

After we bought everything we need in the grocery, we're now currently heading back home. The whole ride is quiet that none of us even dared to break it. But it's not awkward at all. It's just a comfortable silence.

When we arrived home, we immediately went inside to prepare the dinner and Seungcheol hyung as my second hand in the kitchen.

The thought about Wonwoo still didn't left my mind the whole day until tomorrow comes.