CHAPTER 09

CHAPTER 9

Mingyu PoV.

"Mingyu, are you damn alright?" Jun asked besides me. I didn't response to his question and stayed looking back and forth. Shit!

I'm worried that Wonwoo might be following us so I need to be attentive. I need to know if he's my crazy stalker. He might be following us and kill us- I'm so fucking overreacting!

"Go to sleep men." Few sighs scaped my lips before I leaned back and give up. I somehow feel sleepy so I need to sleep. I started to close my eyes until I fell into a deep sleep.

***

"Hyung! The guys were outside! Wake up!" I heard Chan's voice, calling out from my name, making me open my eyes and saw him shaking me.

"What?" I asked, rubbing both of my eyes.

"You're so boring! The hyungs are already out and enjoying the place!" We already arrived? I glanced at the window and saw a bunch of people not far away from us, walking while others are enjoying.

"What is this place?"

"Looks like they have festival today?"

"Hmm, I see. Wait, let me get my camera."

When I found my camera, we immediately hopped out and left our van. While I carry my camera on my right hand, something pop-up in my head.

Wonwoo isn't in my dream. That was weird. I haven't dream about him. He should be always there? Or I just didn't saw him there? Whatever, I need to clear my mind.

I started taking some photos of those cool outfits they wore and beautiful places we went and smiled after taking photos of them.

The place looks so fun and a stress reliever, I can't imagine that this kind of festival exists. It was so fun.

"Hyung, picture me!" I looked back and saw Minghao posing on some random statue and copy its position. The other members laugh while I did what he asked me. After taking him some photos, the guys followed up and do some silly pose's that made us laugh. But hey, at least we enjoyed it.

***

"This food taste good." I mumbled while I munched the food that we just buy. We're currently in some random food stall as we ate their delicious food and enjoyed this moment. The others were somewhere out of this place, they parted away from us and went to some random places together.

Chan, Jeonghan, Minghao, Soonyoung and Seungkwan are with us, while I don't know where the other's are.

"Hey, who would pay these food?" We all paused for a moment at Jeonghan hyung's question and realized that we ordered too much food that I don't know if I could even pay it all. I'm broke as fuck.

"Uh, o-shoot! I need to pee!" Jeonghan then excused himself and walk away from our table. He's not even looking for a bathroom!

"Some of the guys told me that they have tiger in this place. I want to check it out! Bye guys! See you in a minute!" Soonyoung ran away, but in a different direction with Jeonghan hyung. Tiger? How on earth they would have a tiger?!

"Wait guys, I'll get back later. Hansol are calling me." Seungkwan picked his phone up and answered someone call's that was not even existing. He stood up from his seat and walked away.

"U-I need to go. I still have few places to go." I stood up from my seats and glanced at Chan whose broke as fuck too.

Let's go! I mouthed to him before leaving Minghao on the table and let him pay the bills all by himself.

"You guys- fuck you all with respect!" I heard Minghao yelled before me and Chan runaway.

Okay, I'll end the Chapter nine here. I'm freaking sleepy but hoping y'all enjoyed reading this.

Shai