CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

MINGYU'S POV.

"Hey, I won't even rape you. Just take this pillows away. It's so uncomfortable." Wonwoo complained.

"Nah, I don't trust you. You kissed me last time so it possible that will happen again. It's better to be sure and prepare." Yes, we ended up sharing one bed. How we ended up here? Let me tell you a short flashback.

Flashback from five minutes ago.

"So, can I sleep on your bed?" He immediately jumped on my bed so I immediately pulled him back.

"No! You're sleeping on the couch." He immediately pouted and brag the I'm tired card and added that his body hurts.

"Fine! You're gonna sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on my couch." I sneered but he stopped me from walking.

"No, you're sleeping here. I won't let you sleep there. Let's share, okay?" I swat my hand from his grip before glaring at him.

"No!" I immediately stalked my way to get some pillow and a blanket. I fixed the sofa and laid there quietly.

Tss. I can't sleep.

Fuck this.

I sat up and released a deep sigh. I looked to Wonwoo's direction and saw him staring at me. "I told you you won't able to sleep there."

He stood up and smiled. "I'll just sleep there, here. The bed is yours now." He walked towards me and sat on the floor infront of me. I just throw him a glance before walking towards my bed and laid there.

When I got to lay, I found myself staring at Wonwoo's sleeping face. He suddenly groaned when he felt something on his back.

Looks like his back is in pain though.

My hands immediately messed up with my hair and sat up. "Ugh! Okay! You can share a bed with me."

End of flashback.

"Tss. Shut up." I scowled but he didn't listen.

He continues to complain but I didn't already pay any attention to that. I fell asleep with his noisy complains besides me.

The next morning I woke up, Wonwoo isn't here anymore. He must already left while I'm sleeping.

Yawning, I got up from my bed and do my morning routine.

***

Wonwoo:
Hey, there's this restaurant near by that serves delicious food. Wanna eat with me?

After reading his text, I turned my phone off and slid it inside of my pocket. I continued to watch the TV until my phone vibrates again.

I took it out and read the message I have received.

Wonwoo:
Come on, let's eat. I'm hungry.

I rolled my eyes before composing my message and sent it to him.

You're hungry and I'm not so stop pestering me. Eat by yourself.

Seconds has passed and he immediately texted me back.

Wonwoo:
Come on. Eat with me please? :<

Sighing in defeat, I sat up and changed my clothes before walking out of my room. When I got out, Wonwoo is already waiting outside while wearing his black long sleeve shirt and black maong pants as he paired it with his white fila shoes.

"Let's go." He said before grabbing my right hand and dragged me towards the elevator.

I.E.T.R

VOTE OR COMMENT SOME FEEDBACKS GUYS! I HIGHLY APPRECIATE THAT!