three

AMELIAS POV
"Wake up," Charlotte said and nudged me. I guess she fell asleep after we watched a movie last night.
"It's Sunday," I said.
"Your pager thingy," she said.
"Ugh," I groaned. I got up and it was urgent.
"I gotta run are you okay here?" I asked.
"I'm fine I'm going back to bed," she said and pulled the blanket over her.
"Okay bye I love you," I said and kissed her head.
"I love you too mom," she said.
"Make sure you get up and eat something later," I said, "and finish your homework."
"Yes I know," she said. I got ready for work and drove over to the hospital.
"What do we have?" I asked Derek was I walked into the ER.
"Car accident, two brain bleeds, need another consult and probably surgery in bed 4," Derek said.
"You got it," I said. I pulled back the curtain and it was a little boy. Peds Case. Arizona. Shit I kissed her last night. It would be so awkward now.
"And here's Doctor Shepherd," Arizona smiled, "Doctor Shepherd this is Max, she's going to check on your brain okay? She's very good." I smiled at her as she got paged to another bed and I started the neuro exam.
"Can you follow my finger Max?" I asked. He nodded and his eyes were a little off. I ordered a head CT bc I suspected bleeding.
"Make sure you page me when the scan is done," I told an intern and they nodded.
"Hey," I heard. I turned around to see Arizona.
"Hi," I said.
"Does he need surgery?" She asked.
"Getting a CT to see," I said.
"Okay," she nodded, "it's nice to see you."
"It's nice to see you too," I said.
"You look really hot in scrubs," she said softly as she walked away. I felt sparks go through my body. I cannot be crushing on her, but I so was. I turned around as she smirked at me and walked down the hallway.
-
It ended up that Max needed surgery. His bleed wasn't super major so it was a quick little surgery. I was taking him up to recovery and I signed off on his chart and spoke to his mom and dad. He was thankfully okay. I closed the binder and left it with a nurse and got in the elevator.
"Hey you," I heard a voice behind me. I hadn't even paid attention to who was in the elevator when I got in. I turned around to see Arizona. I felt myself get nervous.
"H-hey," I said.
"You nervous?" She asked as she pushed the emergency button to pause the elevator.
"No," I laughed.
"I think I make you nervous," she said. I took a step back and she cornered me in the elevator.
"You don't," I said, but it was so true. She was my weak point.
"You look really pretty today," she said softly and kissed my neck.
"So do you," I said, I wanted her so badly. She pulled back and looked at me.
"You don't just get to kiss me last night and walk away," she said and pushed my hair out of my face.
"I didn't mean to," I said softly.
"I know that," she said and kissed me passionately. Her hands grabbed me hips as she pinned me up against the wall. We started making out and her pager went off.
"Looks like I have to go," she said and started the elevator.
"Y-yeah," I said.
"You're cute when you're nervous," she said.
"I'm not nervous," I joked.
"Sure Shepherd," she said as the elevator doors opened. Wow.
-
I picked up dinner on my way home for Charlotte and I. I pulled in the driveway and got out and unlocked the front door.
"Charlotte!" I said.
"In here!" Charlotte said from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and put the food down and she smiled.
"What did you get?" She asked as she grabbed the bag from me.
"Chinese food," I said and grabbed two plates.
"How was work?" She asked.
"It was tiring," I chuckled, "did you get anything done while I was gone?"
"I finished my homework," she said, "and I thought of a great idea."
"For?" I said.
"You!" She said as we started eating dinner, "you have to join one of those dating sites. One of my friend's dad joined one a few years ago and now they're married! Come on it would be fun."
"No," I laughed.
"Oh come on," she said and grabbed my phone.
"Charlotte!" I said and grabbed my phone, "what is this really about?"
"Mom I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm going to college soon and you're going to be lonely! You can't be lonely," she frowned.
"Charlotte I'm fine," I chuckled.
"But mom," she pouted, "you will be lonely."
"I'll think about it," I laughed, mainly thinking of Arizona. I liked Arizona so much. We made out today, what did that mean? What did that mean for Charlotte and I? I was so scared of what Charlotte would think about me being with a girl, but she was right, I would be lonely, and Charlotte would love Arizona. I think at least. I don't know. It's all so complicated.