four

CHARLOTTES POV
I woke up for school and got up and got dressed. I walked down the hallway and my moms door was open so she was already awake. I walked into the kitchen and my mom was packing her bag for work.
"Good morning," she smiled.
"Morning," I said, "Did you make coffee?"
"Oh uh I'm good this morning," she said.
"You don't want coffee?" I said.
"No I'm good," she said.
"Mhm?" I said.
"Okay fine I'm meeting someone for coffee before work," she said.
"Mom!" I smiled and hugged her, "who is it?"
"It's just a friend okay," she laughed, "no need to freak out."
"Who?" I said.
"Dr.Robbins," she said and grabbed her laptop.
"The blonde?" I said.
"Yeah," she said, "she has a case for me this morning."
"You could have just said that instead of making me think you actually had a date for once," I joked.
"Shut up," she said, "I have gone on dates before you don't give me enough credit."
"Oh like Owen?" I laughed.
"We don't talk about that," she said.
"Or James," I said.
"That was one date," she laughed.
"He was cute," I said.
"He was," she said, "anyway we have to get going."
"Fine," I said.
AMELIAS POV
"There you are," Arizona smiled as she handed me a coffee. It kinda was a date. I guess. There wasn't a case I lied to Charlotte which I felt bad about.
"I'm here," I chuckled as we both sat down. Wow she looked so pretty today. The way her blonde curls fell over her shoulders, her blue eyes, and her perfect lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I needed it.
"Staring much?" Arizona said which brought me out of my thoughts.
"No I, I wasn't," I said.
"We could go somewhere more private," Arizona said as her hand went on my arm.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Yeah," she smirked, "let's go." We walked inside and got in the elevator. We were the only ones in it and I felt Arizona grab my waist. I looked into her gorgeous eyes and she smiled.
"I've been thinking about kissing you since yesterday," she said and kissed me.
"Me too," I said in between kisses.
"You're so cute," she said as she kissed me more. The elevator dinged and we broke away. The doors opened and we walked out and she grabbed me arm as we took a turn into an on call room. She locked the door and I smiled.
"You look so hot in scrubs," she whispered as she grabbed my waist.
"So do you," I smiled. She pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed me. I pulled her onto the bed and I giggled as she climbed on top of me. I felt her hands stop at the waistband at my pants and I looked at her.
"I've never," I started. I've never had sex with a girl. It was stupid that I was scared. But I was.
"Okay," she said, "that's okay."
"Okay," I said. I sat up and she sat down next to me.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"Don't apologize you are being ridiculous," she laughed and nudged me, "If anything I should apologize. I should at least take you to dinner before."
"Is that so?" I said.
"If you're free tonight I'd like to," She said.
"I'm free tonight," I smiled.
"7?" She asked.
"Yeah," I smiled.
"Can I pick you up?" She asked.
"Well there's Charlotte," I chuckled, "and she is super nosey."
"Then you can meet me there," Arizona smiled, "I'll send you the address?"
"Yeah," I nodded, "okay."
"I'll see you tonight," she smiled and got up. I was going on a date with Arizona.
-
"Charlotte dinner's ready!" I said. I had to tell her I was going on a date because she would notice I wasn't eating dinner. Ugh. She was going to make such a big deal out of it.
"I'm coming!" Charlotte said as she ran into the kitchen with her headphones in and her phone in her hand.
"No headphones at the dinner table," I laughed and took one out of her ear.
"Where's your dinner?" She asked as she sat down.
"I have to go back into work soon," I said.
"You look nice," she said, "you're not going to work. You don't even brush your hair sometimes to go to work you throw it in a ponytail and walk out the door. Where are you going."
"Promise you won't freak out?" I said.
"Depends. Are you going out with friends or are you participating in the Mexican drug cartel?" Charlotte said.
"I hate you," I said.
"Is that a no to the drug cartel? It's a serious federal offense mom, you should stay out of illegal activities," Charlotte said.
"I'm going on a date," I said. She dropped her fork and smiled at me.
"MOM!" She smiled and got up and hugged me, "do you have a picture of your date? Please show me."
"I don't have one," I chuckled.
"Is he picking you up? Please say yes I want to see him," she said.
"He's not picking me up," I chuckled.
"Ew why not. Chivalry is not dead you know," she said.
"I asked them not to because you would be annoying," I laughed. I should tell her it's a she right? I don't know. That's a sudden thing to spring onto her. I'm so scared how she will react. If the date goes well maybe I'll tell her after. Maybe.