sixteen

ARIZONAS POV
Amelia opened the door as I walked up the path to her house. She was showered and smiling. She looked like she was in such a better mood. She also looked like she got sleep.
"Hey," I smiled and kissed her.
"Hi," she giggled.
"I see someone's in a better mood, and well rested," I smiled as I admired her. I pushed her hair behind her ear and she nodded.
"I am," she said.
"I'm glad," I said. We walked into the kitchen and Charlotte was taking dinner out of the bag.
"Hi," Charlotte said.
"Hi," I said.
"Mom can I eat upstairs?" Charlotte asked.
"Sure," Amelia said, "just make sure you bring the empty containers back down here."
"Okay," Charlotte said and walked upstairs.
"You two better now?" I smiled. Amelia nodded as we grabbed dinner.
"Yeah it's a long story," she sighed, "but we made up."
"If you ever wanna talk I'm here," I said as I sat down next to her in the couch.
"I know, maybe later okay?" She said.
"Okay," I said, "sounds good honey." We ate dinner on the couch watching mindless TV. After we were finished eating Amelia crawled into me arms and I smiled. I hugged her as she laid on me. She was the cutest human being alive.
-
Amelia and I finished watching TV and she looked up at me. I could tell she wanted to talk.
"Wanna talk?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said.
"Okay," I said.
"If I tell you something you have to promise you won't leave me," she said.
"Why would I leave you?" I said, "Amelia I love you."
"Because there's a side of me you don't know," she said weakly.
"Just tell me what happened," I said softly, "I'm not going anywhere. I promise."
"Charlotte and I were arguing about her dad," she said.
"Okay," I said, I wasn't sure if her father was in the picture or not. Amelia never talked about him or switching days so I don't know.
"Her father died before she was born," Amelia said.
"I'm so sorry," I said as I looked at her.
"He died of an overdose," she said, "because we were addicts, but I swear I'm clean. I've been clean since before Charlotte was born. She found out that he died of an overdose and that I lied about it and that I was an addict too, and she got really mad at me. I just needed to tell you too because this is a part of me that I can't hide no matter how hard I try." She was crying and I pulled her into a hug.
"Amelia honey I would never leave you because of that," I said, "you're strong, and it's not something you need to hide. You're a strong person and a great mother. I'm sure you just wanted to protect Charlotte."
"Yeah," she nodded, "That took a lot of explaining to her but yeah."
"I love you, I would never leave you because of your past," I said.
"I love you too," she smiled. I wrapped her in a hug and kissed her head.
"Nothing will ever make me leave you okay?" I said.
"Okay," She smiled. I rubbed her back as we continued to cuddle on the couch. She was truly the love of my life.
AMELIAS POV
Life was good again. Charlotte and I made up. Arizona and I are good. I told her about Ryan and I's addiction and she didn't leave. That was what I feared most, but she calmed my fears and stayed. I looked over at her laying in bed next to me and I could help but notice how gorgeous she was.
"Staring much you perv?" She chuckled as she rolled over to face me more.
"Well," I chuckled as I felt my face flush.
"Well what?" She smirked.
"I have a hot girlfriend," I chuckled.
"Crazy coincidence so do I," she said as she leaned in and kissed me. We started making out as I climbed on top of her and straddled her hips. She grabbed my waist as I bit her lip and smiled. There was a knock at my bedroom door and I frowned.
"Ugh," I chuckled as I got off Arizona and opened the door.
"What's up?" I asked Charlotte.
"I'm going to bed good night," she said.
"Good night I love you," I said and kissed her head.
"I love you too," she said, "good night Arizona."
"Good night Charlotte," Arizona said. Charlotte walked down the hall and I closed the door and locked it. Arizona smiled as I came back over and straddled her hips again.
"Someone's in a good mood," she smiled as I leaned down and kissed her.
"Mhm," I smiled, "Just be quiet Charlotte can't hear us."
"Tell that to yourself," she chuckled.
"Shut up," I said as I took my top off. She grinned as she pulled me closer to her.
"I love you," she said in my ear as she flipped us over.
"I love you too," I smiled as she started kissing my neck and down my collarbone.
-
"Amelia," I heard a sweet voice whisper.
"Hm?" I mumbled as I rolled over.
"Your pager," Arizona said. I opened my eyes and she was laying next to me. She was wearing my shirt and I smiled. I was also wearing her shirt. I took the pager from her and it was Meredith.
"I gotta go," I said and got up and threw on a pair of jeans and grabbed my bag.
"Oh shit," I said.
"What?" Arizona said.
"Charlotte," I said, "I probably won't be back in time for school I should go tell her."
"Don't worry about it I'll get her up for school," Arizona said.
"You're sure?" I said.
"Yeah," Arizona said, "go save some lives, I can take her to school if you're not back."
"Oh my god you're the best," I said and kissed her.
"I know," Arizona chuckled as I walked out the door.