eleven

AMELIAS POV
I was telling Meredith, Maggie, and Derek about Arizona and I today. Arizona said she didn't mind when I told people and it was whenever I was comfortable with it. I was comfortable. I really like Arizona, and I want a future with her. I like her so much. I paged the three of them to my office and waited.
"You paged?" Maggie asked as she was the first one to my office.
"I did," I said. Meredith and Derek were next.
"What's up Amy?" Derek asked as the three of them sat down.
"Well I have news," I smiled.
"Do share," Meredith smiled.
"I'm dating someone," I said.
"Really?" Maggie smiled as her face lit up, "oh my gosh that's amazing."
"That is awesome Amy, who's the lucky guy?" Derek asked. I froze. Would he be mad I was dating Arizona? Would he be mad that it was a girl?
"Well you see that's the thing," I said, "I'm actually dating Arizona."
"You're gay?" Meredith and Derek said at the same time.
"Well bi but yes," I said, I was so scared they wouldn't accept me. I looked at Maggie and she grinned.
"You've finally found someone!" She smiled and hugged me, "and I do not care if it's a girl or a guy I care that you're happy."
"Me too," Derek said.
"Me three," Meredith said, "you two plus Charlotte should come over for dinner sometime."
"Ooh I agree," Maggie said.
"Does Charlotte know?" Derek asked.
"Actually she's known a lot longer than you three," I laughed.
"Well I'm happy you're happy," Derek said. I was glad they were all happy with Arizona and I. I got paged and I ran downstairs to the ER.
CHARLOTTES POV
I got of the bus and walked up to my front door. Josh asked to hangout sometime this week. I like him but I don't know. I shrugged as I walked in. My mom wasn't home and I had like no homework. I was bored. I could go to the hospital. I wanted to talk about Josh but I don't know. She'd be weird about it if I talk to my mom. I mean I've had a boyfriend before, but it was an awkward middle school boyfriend where we went on like a date and shared one kiss. Ugh. I grabbed my keys and dropped my bag and decided to walk to the bus stop on my street. It really wasn't that far and it took me to my mom's work. I did it all the time, or at least I used to. In middle school I basically lived in the hospital because I never had any homework and my mom used to let me sit in the gallery and watch her surgeries. Maybe she'd let me do that today. I don't know. I looked at my phone and I had a message from Josh.
"Let me know what day works best for you," he sent.
"Will do, I have to talk to my mom," I sent.
"Okay," he said. I shut my phone off and got off at my stop and walked through the ER of the hospital. I saw my mom and Arizona talking down the hallway. My mom was really happy with her.
"You look like you're working really hard," I joked as I walked over to my mom.
"You got bored at home?" My mom chuckled as she hugged me.
"Yeah," I shrugged, "do you have any surgeries?"
"In 3 hours," She chuckled.
"Arizona do you have any surgeries?" I asked.
"I have one in 40 minutes," Arizona chuckled.
"Are you watching?" I turned to my mom.
"If you're quiet you can come with," my mom chuckled.
"Yay," I smiled, "anyway I have to talk to you about something."
"Okay, Arizona we'll see you in a little bit okay?" My mom said.
"Sounds good," Arizona smiled. We walked down the hallway and my mom opened an empty room.
"What's up?" She asked.
"This boy asked me out on a date," I said as I sat down.
"Do you like him?" She asked.
"Kinda, I mean yes, I don't know," I chuckled.
"Did he kiss you at the party?" She asked.
"How do you know about that?" I said.
"I heard you and tara talking about it I'm not deaf," she laughed.
"Right," I said embarrassed.
"Was it a good kiss?" She asked.
"I mean yeah," I chuckled.
"Do you want to go on the date," she asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"You can go," she said, "just let me know the details before."
"Okay cool," I smiled.
ARIZONAS POV
"Hey do you want to come over tonight?" Amelia asked as she ran to catch up with me. Charlotte was a little bit behind her on her phone.
"Yeah," I said.
"Okay," Amelia smiled and leaned in and kissed me.
"Make out at home I'm starving," Charlotte complained and we both laughed.
"Should have ate before you came," Amelia chuckled.
"Whatever," Charlotte said. I chuckled as I grabbed Amelia's hand as we walked through the hospital. Today she told Derek, Meredith, and Maggie we were dating, and she said that they were so happy. I'm so happy for her. I know she was a little insecure about her sexuality, but the most important people in her life accept and support her, and I'm so happy for her. I got to my car and kissed Amelia as I got in my car to go drive to her house. I think I love her. I really do. It's new, and it's scary, but all I know is that I love that woman.