twenty eight

2 weeks later....
AMELIAS POV
"Charlotte!" I yelled as I walked downstairs dressed and made a cup of coffee.
"I'm ready!" Charlotte said following me. I handed her a cup of coffee and smiled.
"Today's the day," Charlotte smiled.
"Yes so we're getting Arizona from the airport and then we're all going out to lunch," I smiled.
"You look really happy mom," Charlotte admired.
"I am," I smiled and hugged her, "I love you."
"I love you too," Charlotte said. We got in the car and drove the half an hour to the airport. We got to Arizona's gate number and all we could do is wait. Her flight was supposed to land about 20 minutes ago, and it would probably be another 10 until she got off.
"They're letting people off now," Arizona texted me.
"Charlotte and I are outside the gate," I texted her.
"Can't wait to see you," she sent.
"I can't wait either," I sent.
"Mom," Charlotte nudged me. I looked up from my phone and saw Arizona walk through the gate with her suitcase and handed her exit pass to the flight attendance. She looked up from her phone and saw me. I grinned as we both ran towards each other.
"Amelia!" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me.
"I've missed you so much," I smiled as I hugged her tightly, I couldn't believe I had her in my arms again.
"Baby I love you so much," Arizona said and kissed me.
"I love you too," I smiled as I kissed her passionately. We broke the kiss and I smiled. She hugged Charlotte and I smiled. Arizona was home. I felt her grab my hand and intertwine my fingers with mine and I smiled.
"So where do we all want to go for lunch?" I asked.
"Whatever you guys want," Arizona said.
"Get we get chick fil a please," Charlotte asked.
"Good with you?" I asked Arizona.
"Perfect," she smiled. We got in the car and drove to Chick fil a and we ordered and sat down.
"So how was Africa?" I asked as I sat down next to Arizona and Charlotte sat across from us.
"It was really good. There were so many amazing children there and I'm so glad I could help them. And the doctors too. I taught them a bunch of stuff and they were just so appreciative, I'm definitely going to be emailing them soon to see if they need anything and how they're doing," Arizona said. She looked really happy. I smiled as I admired my hardworking girlfriend.
"That's amazing," I said.
"That sounds really cool," Charlotte said.
"Yeah," Arizona said, "how have you guys been? What have you been up to?"
"Nothing," Charlotte and I both said.
"There's no way you've been doing nothing," Arizona chuckled.
"No there was legit a moment when she did nothing," Charlotte joked.
"Shut up I was having a moment," I joked.
"A 2 week long moment," Charlotte said and I kicked her under the table.
"Anyway Chemistry is just as annoying as before you went to Africa," Charlotte said.
"Oh joy," Arizona chuckled.
"Oh and mom did a surgery on this guy who sliced his head open with a meat cutter," Charlotte said.
"Really?" Arizona said.
"Yeah," I said, "really looked like it would have hurt."
"I can only imagine," Arizona chuckled, "I'm glad you guys are good." I smiled as I held her hand. I've missed this so much.
-
I dropped Charlotte off at Meredith and Derek's and Arizona and I were heading home. I unlocked the front door and Arizona and I hung up our jackets.
"You're so beautiful," Arizona smiled as she leaned in and kissed me.
"So are you," I blushed.
"I've missed you so much," Arizona said.
"I've missed you too," I said.
"We should talk though," Arizona said as she walked over to the couch.
"Okay," I said worried.
"It's nothing bad," Arizona said, "just are we back together?"
"If you want to be, we are," I said and sat down next to her.
"Okay because I was really worried because I wasn't sure because like the long distance talking was nice but I didn't know if we were dating again," Arizona rambled.
"Arizona Robbins," I smiled, "will you be my girlfriend?"
"I will," she smiled giddy and kissed me.
"Now I didn't kick Charlotte out for the entire night for us to sit on the couch," I chuckled as we started making out.
"God I've missed you," Arizona said. I climbed on top of her and straddled her hips.
"Amelia," she said as I started kissing her neck.
"Yes honey?" I said in her ear.
"I love you so much," she said.
"I love you more baby," I said. She grabbed my hips and flipped us over and I smiled.
"I'll show you how much I love you," Arizona said.