twenty one

ARIZONAS POV
Amelia and I were in bed watching TV. She was snuggled into my chest and her arms were around my waist. She was so adorable.
"Arizona?" She asked softly.
"Yeah," I said.
"Wanna go for a walk?" She asked.
"Where to?" I said.
"Just outside on the beach," she said.
"Sure," I said, "it's still a little light out."
"Okay," Amelia smiled as she got up and put pants and shoes on. I smiled as she was wearing one of my shirts. She looked adorable in comfy clothes. She looked at her phone and texted who I assumed to be Charlotte. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Hi honey," she said softly.
"Hi," I smiled as I placed a few kissed on her neck. We then walked downstairs and out the hotel lobby to the beach.
"It's so quiet," Amelia chuckled.
"Yeah," I said.
"It's kinda dark hold my hand," she said.
"Are you scared?" I chuckled.
"No," she pouted, "give me your hand." I reached out and held her hand as we walked on the beach together. I stopped walking and pulled her close to me and kissed her. She giggled as I grabbed her waist and picked her up.
"Oh my god Arizona stop," she laughed as I started running towards the water.
"Arizona!" She laughed.
"Do you have your phone?" I chuckled.
"No it's in the room," she said. I ran into the ocean with her and she screamed.
"Arizona!" She said and splashed me. She pulled me under the water with her and then we both came up laughing.
"You're so cute," She said as she pulled me closer to her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me passionately.
"These clothes are going to smell," I chuckled.
"Should have thought of that blondie," Amelia chuckled, "I'll do a load of laundry in the lobby when we get back."
"Sounds good," I said. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment and she smiled.
"Baby this water is really cold though," Amelia said.
"Baby?" I said.
"Well do you not like it?" Amelia said.
"No I love it," I said.
"Okay baby," Amelia giggled.
"I need a nickname for you," I said.
"Daddy," she joked.
"Shut up," I said and splashed her.
"You don't have a problem calling me that in bed," she said innocently.
"I'll drown you," I said.
"You wouldn't Robbins," she chuckled. I pulled her under the next wave and she came up giggling. She was my happy girl.
"Hate you," she said.
"Sure," I said and pulled her out of the water. We grabbed our shoes and we were completely soaked. I looked over at Amelia and she looked freezing.
"We should take a hot bath in that nice tub in the room," I said.
"Yes please," she said as we walked back to the hotel. We dried off as best we could and then quickly hopping in the elevator. We got back to the room and I opened the door and we went straight into the bathroom. We left the wet clothes on the floor as we both got in the tub. I smiled as she was sitting across from me.
"I'm literally so cold," she complained.
"Ames just let the water heat up," I chuckled.
"Ames?" She said.
"Uh," I said, "unless you don't like it."
"No I like it," she said, "it's just different but I like it."
"Okay," I said. She moved closer to me and kissed my lips. She laid on top of me as she kissed me more.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," she said as she stroked my hair.
"Is the water warm enough now?" I said.
"Yes," she chuckled.
"Okay," I said. I held her in my arms as we sat in the tub together.
AMELIAS POV
"Arizona come on you're missing the show," I complained.
"Amelia I'm peeing give me a minute!" Arizona chuckled.
"I miss you," I said.
"Ames come on," she laughed. Ames. I liked the nickname. It was different from Amelia or Amy, but that's what made it special, and it was reserved for Arizona. She came out of the bathroom and laid down next to me. She wrapped her arms around me as we snuggled in the bed.
"I love you," she said and kissed my cheek.
"Well I love you too," I said.