seventy two

ARIZONAS POV
"Come on let's go!" Amelia giggled as she grabbed my hand and we walked down the OBGYN wing. We were getting our first ultrasound today. I was around 6-8 weeks we were thinking. I was so excited that IVF worked. Amelia and I were having a baby, Charlotte would get to be a big sister. Carina opened the door and we smiled. I got situated on the table and Carina put the gel on.
"Never realized how cold this stuff really is," I joked.
"Yeah," Carina chuckled. Amelia squeezed my hand and kissed my head as we waited for the baby picture to pop up. We heard a thumping smile and I grinned at Amelia. A heartbeat.
"As you both know that is the baby's heartbeat. Very steady and strong," Carina smiled.
"Awesome," Amelia grinned at me.
"And here is your baby. Arizona you're approaching 8 weeks, so right around where we thought you were at," Carina said.
"Oh my goodness," I smiled at the screen, "wow. Ames that's our little baby."
"So precious," Amelia smiled, "look at him or her moving around."
"Actually you're having twins!" Carina smiled.
"Twins?" I smiled.
"Yup," Carina smiled.
"Aw omg," Amelia said as she kissed me.
"Active little ones," Carina said, "I will print pictures and then we can book a 12 weeks appointment?"
"Sounds great," I said. She printed us pictures and went to grab a schedule to find us an appointment.
"Look at this," I smiled as Amelia grabbed one of the pictures.
"I can't wait until they're here," Amelia said, "our little Arizonas."
"They could be a boys," I chuckled.
"Would just be a mini Arizona in boy form," Amelia laughed.
"You're too cute Ames," I said and kissed her cheek. We scheduled another appointment for another ultrasound and I was so excited. We left to go meet up with Charlotte back at home so we could show her the photos. Amelia drove back home and she unlocked the front door.
"Do you have pictures?" Charlotte smiled.
"We do!" Amelia smiled. I handed Charlotte the bundle of pictures and she smiled.
"That's your little siblings," Amelia smiled.
"Oh my gosh," Charlotte smiled, "twins? when do you get to know the gender?"
"Few weeks," I said.
"But I wanna know now," Charlotte said.
"You're just like your mom," I joked and Amelia pouted.
"True," Amelia chuckled.
-
"Ames," I said.
"Yeah," Amelia said.
"Come take a bath with me," I said.
"Okay," she said. We both got in the tub and she ran her hand over my stomach.
"Our babies are in there," she smiled.
"I know," I smiled, "I can't wait."
"Me too," she said. I sat in between her legs and laid back on her.
"I love you," she said.
"I love you too," I said.
"I can't wait to have more kids running around the house," she said, "I've kinda missed the young years."
"I can't wait either," I said.
"Charlotte was a good baby," Amelia said, "she didn't cry a lot. I hope our babies don't cry a lot."
"Wanna make a request sheet?" I joked and she splashed water at me.
"Shut up," she said.
"Let me guess you only want them to poop like once a day too?" I joked.
"You're so annoying," she said, "you knew what I meant."
CHARLOTTES POV
The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs. I invited Maxine over. We've been dating for almost 2 months now. I really really like her.
"Hi," I smiled as I opened the door.
"Hi," she said. I let her in and we walked up to my room. I turned on random TV and she snuggled into me.
"How was your day?" I asked her.
"Good, how was yours?" She asked.
"Better that you're with me," I said.
"Mine too," she said and leaned up and kissed me. We started making out and she giggled.
"You're so pretty," she said.
"So are you," I smiled.
"My pretty girl," Maxine giggled as she climbed on top of me.
"That's you," I admired.
"Wanna go out on a date tonight?" Maxine asked.
"Sure," I said.
"I'm driving," Maxine said.
"You literally never let me drive," I chuckled.
"I'm a better driver," Maxine joked.
"I've had my license longer," I chuckled.
"And you still hit the curb parking," she said and I pushed her over.
"Shut up," I chuckled, "my mom still hits the curb look who I learned from." She giggled as she nudged me.
"Excuses," she chuckled.
"You're annoying," I said.
"But you like it," she said.
"I do," I admitted.
"My dad wants to meet you," she said.
"Okay," I said. Maxines mother died when she was in middle school and she doesn't really like talking about it. She just lived with her dad across town.
"Okay," she said, "you'll come?"
"Of course I'll come meet your dad," I said.
"Okay," she smiled. She got up and looked at my bookshelf.
"What are you looking for?" I chuckled.
"You have pictures," she said.
"Ew don't look at my baby photos," I said and got up.
"But they're cute," she said and picked up a picture of my mom and I when I was 6.
"You look so much like her," Maxine said.
"Yeah," I said. She looked at my shelf and saw the one photo of my dad I had. I never told her about him.
"Is that your dad?" She asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"What happened? You don't have to tell me," she said.
"He died before I was born," I said.
"Oh I'm so sorry," she said and hugged me.
"It's okay," I said.
"So your mom liked guys at one point? Because you look exactly like her and your dad," She chuckled and I nudged her.
"Yeah," I said.
"Can we snuggle now?" Maxine asked cutely.
"I can't say no to you," I said and wrapped my arms around her and we snuggled in my bed.