Chapter forty-six

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ this chapter talks about suicide and if you think you will be triggered I recommend reading!

Laura

A few months later........

The summer had come to an end and I had been staying with the weasleys. George was doing much better and so was I, Fred would always be with us and we knew that now. Draco hadn't been coping well with out me and But his father didn't want me coming back to the manor for at least another month as last time I was there we both got drunk. He said they needed to help Draco as a family.

I wrote letters to Draco and he would always reply but this time it took him a lot longer.

Dear my princess,

Keep mini Malfoy close to your heart and never take off your locket.

Always be my star and I'll always be your sky!

~Love always Draco

I felt like something wasn't right so I wrote as soon as possible.

Dear Draco,

I know things are tough but we can get through it I'm coming to yours I don't care what your parents say. Let me help you. I'll be there tonight.

~love Laura.

I packed my bags and went to the Malfoy manor when I arrived I was speech less Draco was standing on the roof. I banged on the door until narcissa let me in I ran straight passed them going to the roof. I couldn't breath as I saw him about to step off of the building.

"NO" I screamed.

"Laura I'm so sorry princess it's just too much" he said through his tears.

I ran over to him and pulled him away from the edge narcissa and Lucius arrived at the door. Draco wrapped his arms around me sobbing into my shoulder his legs got weaker and we dropped to the floor.

"I love you" i cried into him.

"Let me go" Draco cried.

"You know I'm not going to do that" I whispered.

"Let's bring him inside" narcissa said helping us up.

We took him to our bedroom I pulled the duvet over him and sat with him until he went to sleep.

"Stupid boy" Lucius sneered.

"What did you just say" I spat closing the door so Draco didn't hear.

"He's a stupid ungrateful git" Lucius hissed.

"You have no limits do you" I laughed in shock.

"What's that supposed to mean" Lucius spat.

"You're the reason Draco did this you messed him up and he can't handle it anymore and you blame him" I ranted.

"What ever" he scoffed walking out.

"NO you don't get to walk away you see him in there he is broken! He has flashbacks and he can't get the sight of Dumbledore's death out of his mind" I yelled narcissa pulling me back trying to calm me down.

"Leave Lucius" narcissa snapped sitting me on a chair.

"I think this is more than just Draco isn't it" narcissa asked.

I began to cry not able to contain it she put her arms around me letting me cry into her.

"I tried so hard to get rid of the flashbacks and I am better but they Never leave my mind" I explained.

"I'm so sorry, I should have stood up for the two of you before" narcissa sighed.

"Don't blame yourself we all made a mess of things" I replied wiping my tears.

"We can talk in the morning but for now stay with Draco" narcissa smiled handing me a tissue.

Back in the bedroom Draco was still sleeping I climbed into bed next to him watching his every move. I almost lost him tonight. I never want to see him like that again. I kissed his forehead and laid with our bodies touching.

When I woke Draco was already awake facing me I kissed his soft lips and hugged him.

"Never do that again" I whispered.

"I won't" Draco smiled kissing me again." I bet fathers mad at me" he added.

"I sorted it" I said snuggling into his arms.

"This is why I love you" Draco whispered.

Narcissa came in with some breakfast for the two of us.

"How are you today" she asked.

"I'm okay" Draco replied sitting up.

"Are you sure" she questioned .

"I've got Laura I'm going to be fine" he smiled stealing my toast.

"I'm glad, I think we need to have a conversation later just us three" narcissa smiled.

"Yeah we'll come down after breakfast" I agreed knowing it would be the best thing for both of us.

"I'll leave you two to eat" she replied leaving the room.

"Mother.......... I'm sorry" Draco added.

Narcissa smiled and closed the door behind her.

"We need to try to beat this don't we" Draco asked.

"Yeah we do but at least we have each other" I told him.

A few hours later we went down stairs narcissa and we followed her to the living room. All sitting down on with cups of hot chocolate and biscuits we began our conversation.

"I want you to tell me every flashback you have" narcissa began.

"The night we got the dark mark, being locked up in the cellar" Draco started.

"Cursing Katie bell, poisoning Ron, letting death eaters in the castle" I listed.

"Dumbledore dying, bellatrix destroying the school, seeing Luna locked up" Draco continued.

"The battle, Fred dying, Everyone finding out we're death eaters" I finished.

"That's all the ones I can think off at the minute" Draco said.

"Me too" I added.

"Thats a lot for two teenagers to carry" narcissa said in shock.

Narcissa helped us talk about each thing and helped us to move past them it took a few hours to get through it all but I felt good. I felt in control for the first time in a long time.

It wouldn't happen over night but if we keep going we knew we'd be able to do it.