Chapter forty-seven

Draco

After almost taking my own life the other night I realised how much of a mistake it would have been. I'm glad I'm still here. I'm glad I have Laura.

Mother helped us to move past all the bad things in hope to get rid of the trauma and flashbacks. I knew it wouldn't happen right away but I'm happy we have found a way. A way out. A way to gain control.

Once we'd finished our conversation mother left and we finished our third cup of hot chocolate before making our way upstairs. Holding Laura in my arms i then realised how stupid I was, I never meant to hurt her and my actions were reckless. I kissed her head and played with her hair. We put the tv on and watched a movie just us free from everything.

For the next few days Mother spoke with us helping us through it all we were both extremely grateful for her kindness. Father hadn't spoken to me in a while but maybe it was for the better. Laura and I invited mother to play bord games staying up until late playing wizard chess and snap. We were all laughing mother had accepted Laura into our family and was happy to have her here. That night when we went to bed we laid cuddling up to each other on the cold night. Closing our eyes we saw nothing no flashbacks no noises of explosions from the battle it was perfect. We managed to sleep all night not waking up with nightmares. For the first time in the past year or two we were both happy there was nothing that could effect that.

We went to the field and sat on the swing with some breakfast it was still beautiful and there was a lot more birds in the trees. We saw the world a little clearer now and no longer needed to drink or do drugs to see it.

This is my way of telling you if you love someone go get them! Get each other through the good and bad times never leave each other's sides. The world is a crazy place but being with people who love you will make it easier. Enjoy everyday. Don't be scared of being yourself!

Laugh for Fred.
Live for those who can't.
Smile for me.
Love for those who didn't.
Most importantly be yourself.

Find someone to be your star they will brighten up your sky.

I really hope you enjoyed the story sorry it was so long!
Hope you have a good night or day :)