Part 1

(LITTLE BACKSTORY)

You and your family lived in NJ but moved to LA because of financial problems. During those years you have gotten famous on Tick Tock and the Financial problems are gone.

Y/N: I wake up at 6:00am as usual for school. Go to the Bathroom and do my Morning routine.  I Tell my mom I'm leaving and Grab my keys, then walk out the door.

On my way to School I stop to get A coffee from Starbucks.

(SKIP TO 6TH PERIOD)

Y/N: I sit in the Classroom waiting for the bell to ring. Then the bell rings, I start walking out the door and a girl brushes up against me and then I look at her with a stank face. She Stopped.

Girl: What TF YOU LOOKING AT.
Y/N: You who else And who you TALKING TO LIKE THAT!
Girl: Fight Me then, You UGLY PIECE OF SHIT.
(THOUGHTS: I swear if this girl doesn't get out my FACE, IMA PUNCH HER IN THE DAMN FACE.)
Girl: Oh, you scared... Go cry to your mommy.
Y/N: I look her in the eyes and say NO ARE YOU!. Then you punch her in the face And drag her to the ground!
(You walk to your 7th hour class and sit down, Then hear the intercom come on.)

Principle:Y/N please come to the Front OFFICE!!

~IN THE OFFICE~

Principle: Your EXPELLED!!
Y/N: WHAT, NO YOU CAN'T!
Principle: Yes, I can this is your 4th FIGHT THIS YEAR!!!
Y/N: WHATEVER 🙄

~At Home~

(You and your Mom are arguing)

Mom: You got in A FIGHT AGAIN!! WHAT THE HELL

Y/N: I DIDN'T START IT, DANG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS!

Mom: Well, I'm not going to hear it anymore because your MOVING OUT!!! Me and your dad has decided to sent you back to NJ. We are going to Pay for All your stuff.

Y/N: Okay, I'M GLAD🙂🙄

(You go in your room and pack your things. It's 5:00pm and you lay down and go to sleep)

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Mom: Y/N, Y/N GET UP. YOU HAVE TO CATCH YOU FLIGHT!!
(You get up and say OK!)

~1 Hour Later~

Y/N: Bye MOM, I WON'T MISS YOU!!

Mom: Whatever Y/N, BYE!