Part 7

You wake up around 11:00am in your room ( Guest bedroom 2).

Y/N thoughts: I could have sworn I fell asleep on the sofa. Well one on the boy's must have put me in here. Anyways.... I can't believe Derek is going to ask me out🤭. I wonder when.

You then go brush your teeth and wash your face. You look in Derek's room he wasn't in there then you go to Vallyk's and Mike's they weren't in their either. You go downstairs and no one's their!
Then you call Derek.

~The call~

Y/N: hey, where are y'all
Derek: oh were at the mall
Y/N: WITHOUT MEEE ( you were screaming)
Derek: ummm......Yes?

~You hang up~

~The boys pov~

V.k: Who was yelling on the phone?
Derek: who else?
Mike: Y/N?
Derek: Yes, I TOLD Y'ALL WE SHOULD HAVE WOKE HER UP!!
Vallyk and Mike: Damnit!
~end of pov~

You went to your room and sat on the bed.

Y/N: Omfg, I know they did not leave me. THEN WENT TO THE MALL 👿. THEY'RE ALL GETTING IGNORED.

10 minutes later they come through the door.

V.k: Y/N
Mike: Y/N
Derek: Y/N

They all walk upstairs. They knock on the door but you don't answer so they open it. You look up and see it's Vallyk.

Y/N: GET TF OUT MY ROOM
V.K:but
Y/N: I SAID GET OUT!!

You get up and slam the door in their face then lock it. They tried turning the knob but it was locked.

Mike: we're sorry we left you
Y/N: I SWEAR IF I OPEN THE DOOR YOU ALL WILL HAVE A BLACK EYE. NOW LEAVE FROM MY DOOR.
The boys: ok ok

You hear them all walk downstairs. Then you start crying a little bit.

Y/N thoughts: no why am I crying. It's not a big deal. But mike and Vallyk KNOW I LOVE GOING TO THE MALL😔🥺. I'm going to take a nap.

Your still crying but don't know why. You were very angry! Soon you fall asleep.

~The boys pov~
Mike: Mann, she is hella mad
V.k: yea
Derek: well......I know not to make her mad😳.  This is y'all fault anyways!!
V.K: nooo
Mike: Yea, it is but she still going to be mad at ALL OF US!!
They don't say anything

After an hour you go downstairs to get something to drink. You walk down and the boys look straight at you. You don't even look at them. You get your water and go sit in the kitchen. The boys come sit at the table but with a distance.

V.k: were sorry we left you
Y/N:..........
Mike: were sorry
Y/N:..........
Derek: Y/n we are really really SORRY for leaving you!!
Y/N:...........

You leave and go to your room. Then you start crying again. After another hour you go downstairs. You sit across the livingston in a chair ( from where the boys were) Vallyk looks up from his phone

V.k:hey we're sorry 🙁

You wait a few minutes before answering.

Y/N: NO YOUR NOT (you say in a strong voice)
Mike: No we really are!!
Y/N: if y'all were sorry, yal WOULDN'T HAVE FORGOTTEN ME!! ( You know if you don't yell you will start crying)
Derek: Plzz forgive us it won't happen again......ok?
Y/N: yea ( you say crying)
V.k: hey don't cry
Y/N: YOU KNOW I LOVE GOING TO THE MALL. ESPECIALLY YOU AND Mike.

Derek gets up and gives you a hug. Then Mike and Vallyk follow.

Y/N: thanks but do you have a real reason why yall left me? Please please don't lie.
V.k: it's actually me and Mike's fault 😔
Y/N: WHAT ( you say in a sad voice).
Mike: yea derek told us to go wake you up but, we didn't go sorry
Y/N:............oh ok that's okay, but y'all know I get mad easily.
Mike and Vallyk: yeah I know we're really really sorry and can you please forgive us?

Y/N: yeah I forgive you all

Then they all come give me a big hug. Which made you very happy.

Y/N thoughts: they all smell good especially Derek 🙂

Y/N: I'm hungry can we go get something to eat?
The boys: yeah of course whatever you want ,doesn't matter to us.

Y'all go get McDonald's and head back to the house. When y'all get back y'all eat. Then you go take a shower and go back downstairs.

Derek: Can I talk to you for a second??
Y/N: yea

Yall go in the kitchen and sit  down.

Derek: ummm, Do you want to go out with me??👉🏼👈🏼🥺
Y/N: of course, I just want to take it slow
Derek: ok, yay

Then he gives you a big hug. He smelt so good 😩

Y/N: the reason I want to go slow is because of my experience of other relationships.
Derek: yea, fine with me mamas

When he said mamas you get butterflies in your stomach. Then y'all walk out the kitchen holding hands. Mike and Vallyk just looked at all

Y/N: HE ASKED ME OUT!!
Mike: Congratulations
V.k: I'm happy for y'all
Y/N: but we're taking it slow
V.k: yea take your time Bestie 😁

You put a movie on but the boys wasn't really paying attention. Then you'll hear a knock on the door. Mike get up and opens it. ITS WAS..........................

TBC
WHO DO YALL THINK IT IS🤨