Part 53

A few months passed and Y/n's stomach has gotten really big. Her and Kobe are working out great. Ballo and Lucci are together so she lives with us. Derek and Ava are now together. Sadly she lives with everyone. Sometimes she leaves but comes back. Mike and Vallyk comes visit here and there. Jai and Angel still live with everyone. Aya's doing modeling in LA (still lives with everyone). Laura was offered a modeling job with Aya but isn't sure if she wants to or not. Life has been good no problems, no drama and no fighting.

The sun had gotten bright through the curtains but y/n was already up. She has been uncomfortable for hours. She tried to wake Kobe up but he didn't wake up. Y/n looked at her phone, it was 11am. She's been up since 5am. She got out of bed and did her morning routine, walked downstairs to get something to drink. While she was pouring herself some tea, she felt something running down her leg. Her water. Her water just broke. She was the only one up so she yelled the first name that came to mind.

You: KOBE (you yell his name)

He came running out the room. He seen you leaning against the kitchen counter.

Kobe: What's wrong ( he said worried)
You: My water just broke ( she said in pain)
Kobe: What am I supposed to do?   (He said nervously)
You: go get someone ( she said breathing in and out hard)

He ran back upstairs and banged on Laura's door.

Laura: Why are y- ( Kobe stopped her)
Kobe: Y/n's water broke!

She rushed downstairs while kobe banged on everyone else's door. Kobe didn't have time for each person to open the door so he yelled

Kobe: Y/n's water broke

They all heard because Kobe woke them up by banging on their doors. Everyone opened their room door.

Kobe: Ballo imma need you to help he carry y/n to my car
Ballo: ight

They both went downstairs and picked y/n and picked y/n up gently. Laura, Kobe and y/n was in the car going to the hospital.

Kobe: tell everyone to meet us at the hospital ( he said fast)

Kobe pulled out the driveway as fast as he could. He ran Stop Signs , Traffic Lights

Laura: Ik we in a rush to the hospital but you don't have to kill us
Kobe: my bad

Soon they make it to the hospital. Kobe ran into the hospital getting a nurse or doctor someone anyone.

Kobe: my girlfriends water broke.

A nurse went out to the car and two other nurses came out with a  bed to put y/n on. They rushed to the delivery room. Laura and Kobe was right behind them but a nurse stopped them.

Nurse: only one person can come in during delivery
Laura: I'll let you go ( she said to kobe)
Nurse: Who's coming in ( she said impatient)
Kobe: me
Nurse: And who are you to her?
Kobe: Boyfriend

The nurse let kobe into the room.

Nurse: You and anyone else that shows up can sit out here
Laura: thank you.

The nurse went get a Doctor and they walked into to delivery room

Doctor: What is she expecting
Kobe: Twins a girl and boy ( he said nervous)

Y/n was laying there is serious pain holding on to Kobes hand really tight.

Doctor: I see one head. Imma need you to push,ok

Y/n just shocked her head and followed the doctors orders. She pushed and pushed.

Doctor: One more time