39

•  I Hate You  •Word Count ~ 1336

•  I Hate You  •
Word Count ~ 1336

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

A groan passed my lips as my eyes fluttered open. I had a pounding headache and my mind was blank.

Questions started to swarm around my head that I had no idea how to answer.

Where am I?

What happened?

Why does my head hurt?

What the fuck am I laying on?

At least I could figure out the last one. I looked up only to see that it was Pan. His head was leaning back against the tree behind him and his eyebrows were furrowed, his lips slightly parted.

I continued to just take in his features for a few moments, the corners of my lips tugging up to make a small smile.

My head had been resting on his chest and his arm was still wrapped around my waist as I leaned into him.

I tore my gaze away from him and to where we were. A beach? Why was I laying with Pan on a beach? It was still dark out so how long had we been here?

I carefully removed his arm from around my waist and walked over to the ocean, trying to collect my thoughts. To remember anything.

I'd been deep in thought when I heard my name.

"Maze?"

I swiftly spun around to see who it was. Pan.

Pan looked at me cautiously, as if afraid I could snap or shout at him at any moment. But why?

I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration.

I rubbed the back of my head, only to see that the wound was gone. Wound? What wound? Slowly, it all started coming back to me.

Pan instantly took notice of this.

"Love? Are you alright?"

"Y-you...." I muttered, struggling to grasp onto my words.

Flashes of what had happened clouded my mind.

My breathing started to get heavy.

"Maze..?" Pan started to walk closer to me. I didn't even realise this until he was right in front of me and that was when I finally found the words.

"Y-you...killed him."

"He gave it to me."

"You manipulated him into doing so!" I snapped at him, finally remembering everything.

"You murdered Henry! You bastard! An innocent little boy!"

"I did it for us."

"Us?" I scoffed in disbelief, before repeating it with anger laced into it.