3

• Answers •Word Count ~ 1634

• Answers •
Word Count ~ 1634

"Hang on. I almost got it." Emma tells both me and Henry as she tries to unlock the door to the room where Neal and Tamara are staying.

"So once we find proof that Tamara's evil." Henry starts.

"I guess the weddings off?" He looks up at Emma hopefully. I frown at him sadly knowing where this was going.

"Henry.. Neal and I are not getting back together. You know that, right?" Emma looks over at Henry before continuing trying to open the door.

"I mean, once he's single, it could happen." Henry tries.

"Thrown together, moonlight, wine..." They both look at each other.

"Listen Henry. I am onto Tamara for other reasons. Not because she's with Neal, okay?"

"Go. Go, go, go." She whispers as she finally unlocks the door.

Henry stands on lookout, Emma goes to go into the room and I stand outside of the door.

Henry quickly runs over to Emma to try and get into the room, but Emma turns around and stops him.

"You got to be the lookout." She says to him.

"But- but what do I do? Whistle?" Henry asks.

"No, that's too obvious. You got to hit the door."

"You know like, just like." Emma thumps against the door.

"Like, kick it like your bored, like." And she gently kicks against the door as a demonstration.

"Or like, stumble into it.... you know?"

I look over at her, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Definitely not the best demonstration in the world.

"Just hit the door, okay?" She concludes.

"Hit the door." Henry repeats.

"Yeah."

"Got it. Now go." Emma goes in and shuts the door behind her, leaving me and Henry on guard.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Henry smiles at me.

"Well I don't know. I just haven't exactly had a chance to spend much time with you, with everything going on."

"I'm sorry." Henry frowns.

"No, no, no, don't worry, it's not your fault." I stop him.

"I just miss hanging out with my best friend." Henry looks at me for a moment before running over to me and tackling me in a bear hug. I gladly hug him back. We stay like that for a moment before both letting go.