17

• Pans Camp •Word Count ~ 1815

• Pans Camp •
Word Count ~ 1815

My eyes slowly opened, I remembered that Pan had knocked me out with some purple dusk but my mind goes foggy after that.

I carefully sit up and look where I am. I was laying on Pans bed in his cabin.

"No, no, no, no, no." I muttered to myself as I try and get up from his bed. My legs go numb and I go crashing into the floor.

"Fuck." I hiss in pain. Slowly I get back up before seeing that I was wearing one of Pans green shirts.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes which were on a chair and I quickly put them on before sneaking out of Pans cabin.

The camp seems more gloomy then the last time I was here. Dead even.

I tried to sneakily make my way out of camp.

"Princess?" I turn around just in time to see James. My eyes meet his, and they widened in shock.

"James," as I say his name a wide smile comes onto his face. He runs over to me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again. I missed you so much." He muttered into the hug.

"I missed you to." I chuckled, hugging him back. After a few more moments he retreated from the hug and looked at me with a confused and worried expression.

"What are you doing back on the island?"

"Pan kidnapped my best friend Henry, and because I've already been to Neverland before I thought that I could help save him."

"So Pan knows your here?" He asks, hurriedly like he was scared of the answer.

"Yes he does." A voice says from behind me. I turn around quickly only to come face to face with Pans chest. James's eyes sharpen as he glared at Pan, pulling me back into his chest, away from Pan.

"Shit." I swear under my breath. I slowly look up only to see a certain green eyes boy. I glared up at him while he just looks down at me with a mischievous smirk dancing upon his lips.

"I prefer the term borrowed without permission, rather then kidnapped. Now if you wouldn't mind James, I need to talk to my lost girl."

"No gonna happen." James says confidently as he pulls me behind him.

'What the hell is he doing?! Is he trying to get himself killed?!' I think to myself in fear.

Pans eyes instantly darken and I feel a chill go down my spine so I hold tightly into James's arm.

My actions only seem to infuriate Pan further as he lets out a menacing growl.