57

•  Old Times  •Word Count ~ 1906

•  Old Times  •
Word Count ~ 1906

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"You're so warm." Pan mumbled, his face buried between my neck. We'd been relaxing in bed just enjoying each other's company most of the morning.

"Well duh," I chuckled.

"I've missed this. I've missed you. Holding you, being close to you...." He trailed off bringing his face above mine, only a few centimetres between us.

"...kissing you." He whispered, his eyes flickered down to my lips.

"Go on then."

"Huh?" He asked, his eyes going back to mine like he was just broken out of thought.

"Kiss me dumbass."

"Aww that's a bit rude love," he replied, faking a hurt expression. I rolled my eyes, a smile on my lips at his playful banter.

"Fine then."

"Wait I'll do it."

"Nope. Too late, the offer has expired."

"No fair." He glared at me playfully a small sideways smirk on his lips.

"You've never been one to follow the rules though have you, Peter Pan?" I smirked back at him, tilting my head up slightly.

"Nope..." he whispered before closing the small gap between us.

_𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

My lips finally connected with hers. It had been far too long since I'd felt her soft lips against mine.

Maze immediately began to kiss me back as we both melted into the kiss. I pushed her softly into the bed and straddled her waist.

I skimmed her bottom lip with my tongue begging for entrance which she gave me. I soon broke the kiss and trailed kisses down her neck to her collar bone, marking her.  Making sure everyone knew she was mine.

"Pan," she softly moaned, I smirked against her hot skin.

I trailed kisses back up to her neck and than kissed her lips again.

I broke apart from the kiss and looked down at her.

"What do you see when you look at me?" I asked her curiously.

"Well it's usually a mix between I want to kiss you or want to punch you."

"I'd much rather the first option."

"Oh I know you would." She chuckled. A few moments of silence passed before she pushed me off of her and sat up to fully face me, I followed her lead.