56

•  The Price  •Word Count ~ 1184

• The Price •
Word Count ~ 1184

"Maze!

Wake up! Please!

Open your eyes!

I need you...

I love you.. please..."

Oxygen rushed into my lungs as I shot up with a gasp.

What the hell had happened?

Where was I?

Why was my head throbbing?

"Maze..?" I heard a familiar voice from next to me. I looked over to my right only to see Pan sitting on the edge of the bed I was on, his bed.

However he didn't look like himself at all. His eyes were red, his hair was a mess and he looked at me with a look of disbelief, fear, fascination, desperation and another that I couldn't quite pinpoint, it was new...

"Peter...?" I mutter between breathes. He moved closer to me and carefully placed his hands either side of my face.

"Are you okay..? You don't look to good-" I asked concerned before he cut me off.

"Y-your alive... your breathing... you... you...."

"What are you talking about of course I'm alive?" I replied confused before a jolt of pain rushed from the back of my head. I flinched slightly.

Pan said nothing just looked at me.

"Are you sure your okay? Your acting really weird?" Upon hearing my comment Pan suddenly snapped out of whatever trance he was in as anger laced in with his gaze.

"I'm acting weird? You tried to kill yourself! And you nearly fucking succeeded!"

Pain shot from the back of my head again from the sudden loud noise.

"What the fuck?" I said to Pan while letting out a small groan of pain.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you, I-it's just I.... I was angry, I...."

"No, no, it's fine just.... My heads just bloody killing me for some strange reason..."

"Wait so, you really don't remember?" Pan asked me.