28

• You •Word Count ~ 1163

• You •
Word Count ~ 1163

_𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

I was walking back from my little chat with Hook, but as I was walking past a bush, I saw a person in a clearing. I look though the bushes only to see that it was Maze. She was sitting by a tree, back resting against the bark, her head was on her knees and her arms wrapped around her legs.

"Hello love." I speak up. Maze instantly stands up from where she was sitting as she looks at me.

"What do you want." She says harshly and coldly. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Hey, hey, no need to be like that. I was just seeing if you were okay."

"I'm fine, now fuck off." She states before sitting back down in her previous position.

"Look, I'm sorry. What I did was so incredibly messed up and stupid and I don't deserve you."

"Damn right you don't." Maze agrees with me, letting out a unhumorous laugh while refusing to meet my gaze.

"At least we're finally agreeing on something." I joke but it quickly gets shut down when she sends me a cold glare.

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

What the hell was he trying to do?

Was this another one of his games? Because I was so fucking done with all of his stupidly infuriating games.

"I have no excuse for what I did other then the fact that I was too scared to lose you again. But now I see that my actions towards trying to keep you here may of just made me lose you forever." Pan says quietly.
All I wanted to do was shout at him, scream, snap, and more. But then I remembered what Mary Margaret said to me.

I could be the only person that could get Henry back. To save him. But I didn't know if I had it in me to put up with Pan anymore.

"I miss you," I spoke up, catching Pans off guard.

"I missed you too," he replied, turning around to face me.

"No, I said miss, not missed." I clarified, refusing to meet his gaze, as I felt tears come to my eyes but I didn't let them fall, refusing to let him see me cry.

"But I'm right here," Pan said, walking closer to me. I hold my hand up stopping him from comping any closer.

"No your not." I mutter, squeezing my eyes shut.

"No your not. No your not. No your not.!" I shouted at him, a single tear falling from my left eye and rolling down my cheek.

Pan tried to reach out to me but as I went to slap his hand away, he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me up against the tree, catching me off guard.

"Maze, love, I'm right here," he whispered, our faces only inches apart. I finally allow myself to meet his gaze.

"I miss the old you. The boy I fell in love with. Not this demon that you've become." I said coldly.

"Y-you don't mean that, Maze you know you don't mean that..." Pan muttered, his grip on me loosing as his eyes glossed over.

"No. I really do. I miss the old us. I miss the old you, the one that actually cared about me."

"Well none of this would of happened if you didn't leave the island." Pan replied.

"Oh, so it's my fault?" I asked, raising my voice.

"I'm just saying that you can't keep complaining about me changing when your the reason I changed. I had to! You didn't exactly leave me a choice. I'm not blaming you or saying that it's your fault because I know that I should've just told you how I felt, then you wouldn't of left, but I didn't, and I've had to live with that. Once you left I couldn't just remain the same as when I was with you. I had to toughen up, you made me weak, you made me go soft. And I'm definitely not the only one who's changed."

I didn't say anything. I just kept my eyes down, avoiding his gaze. Well I was until Pan lifted my chin with his finger, making my eyes connect with the stunning green that I had once fallen desperately in love with.

We kept our gazes locked for a moment before I pushed his hand away from my face and glared up at him.

"Look, I know that I messed up okay. Happy now? I shouldn't of left. Is that what you wanted to hear, I know that I should've stayed but understand how it was for me as well. I came from an abusive household only to find you. You had complete control over me, my emotions, my feelings and that scared me. I hated being so vulnerable in your presence. So much so that the very thought of you not returning my feelings and not loving me back made me want to leave rather then face that kind of pain." Tears were now threatening to fall as my eyes glossed over. My voice was nearly a whisper by the end of it but I could tell that he heard my every word.

"You couldn've killed me, Pan. I understand that you just wanted me to stay but that was way to far. There were other ways."

"Like what?" Pan asked sarcastically.

"What could I of said that would've make you stay."

"You didn't have to say anything! God, don't you understand that I just wanted to stay with you. You don't have to forcefully make me stay by taking away my freedom! Because the second that I arrived back in Neverland I felt like I'd returned home. I knew from the very moment I stepped foot back here that I would do everything in my power to get Henry back but I also knew that I wouldn't be leaving."

"You were going to help them save Henry but stay behind with me?" Pan asked, hope in his eyes.

"Yes." I said walking up to him. Everything that I was saying was true but I was only telling him so that I could figure out his plan with Henry or that he'd even let Henry go.

I put my right hand on his face as I rested my left hand on his arm, holding my body against his.

"The moment I left Neverland I felt like a piece of me was missing but as soon as I stepped foot on his island and saw you for the first time since I left I knew why. It was you. It's always been you...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys, finally posted on time for the first in two weeks 😅 sorry about that. I will be posting regularly from now on each Friday. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as always did you have any feedback I'd love to hear it. That's about it, bye for now xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~