11

• The Storm •Word Count ~ 1678

• The Storm •
Word Count ~ 1678

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"How do you know my first name?" I ask the mermaid warily.

"The whole island knows about you, Diana Maze Thorne." The mermaid smirks.

"Us mermaids know everything about everyone. Like what was going on with you and him years ago." She sneered.

Before I got a chance to say anything else, Hook came over to me and the mermaid.

"Get that thing of my ship!" Hook demanded, looking down at the mermaid.

"No. Now we have a hostage." Regina argued.

"I hate to say it but I'm with Hook. Those things just tried to kill us." David said.

"And perhaps we should find out why."

"How by torturing her?" Mary Margaret cut in, clearly not agreeing with the idea.

"Well, if need be. Sure." Regina replied.

Before any of us could stop her the mermaid grabbed a conch shell and blew into it, the loud sound booming throughout the air.

"What the hell is that?" Emma asks.

"A warning." The mermaid replied.

Thunder started to crackle in the distance.

"Let me go. Or die." The mermaid warned.

_𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

Me and the boy ran though the Forrest, the boy leading the way once again as we got closer and closer to echo caves, the lost boys hot on our trail.

I tripped and fell over a couple of times but quickly got up and kept on running.

"They're close I can see them." I told the boy while panting.

"We're almost to the caves." He replied hurriedly.

"Come on. Follow me."

An arrow quickly whips past and narrowly misses the boys head, hitting a tree right next to him instead.

"They cut us off." I said.

"They know about the caves. We have to go this way." I pointed and we both ran.

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_