44

•  Fuck you  •Word Count ~ 1624

•  Fuck you  •
Word Count ~ 1624

In my defence it was only a little bit of alcohol so I wasn't insanely drunk, just a little bit tipsy so I could relax and go with the flow.

"So you wanna go dance now m'lady?"

"M'lady? Where the hell did that nickname come from," I laughed, taken aback slightly.

"We'll excuse you but I'm trying to be a gentleman." James stood up and bowed dramatically, offering me his hand.

"We'll in that case I'd be honoured my kind sir." I curtsied and tried my best not to laugh as he took my hand and twirled me into his arms.

We fell in step, moving to our own rhythm control. He grabbed my left hand and twirled me around. A chuckle passed my lips as he did so.

I let go of his grip and started to move to my own beat. I whirled around and whooped my happiness into the sweat-stained air. Foot forward. Back. I couldn't remember the last time I'd done this, let lose for once — why had I ever stopped?

_𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

The most beautiful laugh fell past her lips as she twirled. It was nice seeing her relax for once and allow herself to have fun. She looked so beautiful when she did, ethereal almost.

I quickly caught and tugged on her hand, causing her to spin into my chest.

"Oh sorry." She let out a laugh as she made me stumble back slightly.

"No worries it was my fault, Princess." I chuckled. All the scenery and people around us dissolved. It was her and I, alone.

Her stunning amber eyes glistened, the light from the bonfire making them blaze with warmth and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

I drew her close to my chest, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her brown locks fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the light of the fire. I wanted to see those amber eyes.

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but my hand clutched onto hers. I carefully laid her hand on my shoulder. I delicately tucked her lock behind her ear.

"So are you happy that I convinced you to dance?" I teased her making her roll her eyes.

"I am, but you just wait until I step on all your toes. You'll never want to dance with me again." She laughed.

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"You're really beautiful you know that right?" James complemented me before gesturing over to Pan with his eyes. James spun me around so that I could look over at Pan but play it off as just dancing. He was looking over at us.