6

• The Diamond •Word Count ~ 1100

• The Diamond •
Word Count ~ 1100

"You okay Henry." I smiled up at the boy who was on the swing.

"Yeah!" Henry shouted back.

I'd decided to take Henry to the park as it was a weekend. Granny wanted to come with us, so it was just the three of us.

Suddenly a truck come up, I look up only to see that it's Mary Margaret, David and Emma.

"Hey Maze." Mary Margaret greets me.

"Hi." I smile over at her.

"Gold." David says, I look behind my only to see Gold. I furrow my eyebrows.

'How long has he been standing there?'

"What are you doing here?" David asks him.

"Well my son made it clear I'm to stay away from him, so.. I'm spending some time with my grandson instead." Gold replied.

'Oh my god. Gold doesn't know about Neal yet does he? They also haven't told Henry yet'

I walk over to them.

"Emma, it's okay. Why don't you go talk to Henry. We'll handle this." Mary Margaret says to Emma. Emma walks away and goes over to her son.

Me, David and Mary Margaret then turn back to Mr. Gold.

"Mr. Gold, we have some news we need to share with you and it's not good." Mary Margaret starts.

"Not interested." He replies, putting a hand up to her.

"It's about your son." David adds.

"Neal"

"Yeah. What about him?" Gold asks.

I look over at Emma and Henry. Emma was getting ready to tell Henry the bad news as well.

"Tamara shot him." I said. Mr. Gold turned around to look at us.

"What? He's dead?"

"He used a bean to open a portal." David continued.

"Neal was hurt so badly, he fell though."

Gold let out a small gasp.

"He's gone."

Gold looked completely shocked and distraught at the news.

I turned to look back over at Emma and Henry and saw that Henry was crying in his mother's arms.

"Bae wasn't supposed to die." Gold muttered.

"Greg and Tamara. They took something from Regina. A magical trigger. A fail safe in the curse that can destroy Storybrooke." David explained.

"If they activate it, it's a self destruct. Everyone not born in this world will die." Mary Margaret added on.