21

• The Plan •Word Count ~ 1330

• The Plan •
Word Count ~ 1330

_𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"This is where they're keeping Henry." I told the group, pointing to the makeshift layout of Pans camp which was on the ground, made up of some rocks and sticks.

"Pans compound. According to, ur,"

"Tinkerbell." Tinkerbell interrupted me.

"Yes, I know. Still weird to say." I confess.

"Tink, is fine."

"Not sure that's any better. Anyway, she says that there are sentries positioned across the front, which is why we are gonna come in through the back entrance here." I explain to everyone, while pointing to each different position with a stick.

"She's gonna talk her way in. Once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we are going to sneak on in."

"You'll still have to deal with any lost boys once your inside." Tink interrupts me.

"I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks." Regina remarks sarcastically.

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about. It's the poison that they're dipped in."

"Dreamshade. Hook warned us." Mary Margaret said.

"Good. Because one nick, and you'll spend the last of-"

"Poison sticks equal death. We got it." David cuts of Tink.

"Now, when can we put this rescue mission into action?"

"I'm ready to go." Tink replies.

"Just as soon as you tell me the exit plan."

'Oh no' I mentally cringe, knowing that this was going to eventually come up.

A few moments of silence go by and we all just look at one another.

"You do have an escape plan, don't you?" Tink asks.

"It's-it was more of a...last minute trip." Mary Margaret says nervously.

"If you don't have a way of this island, then none of this matters."

"We'll figure it out." Regina says getting up from the log that she had been sitting on.

"You'll figure it out?" Tink repeats in disbelief.

"No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it. This is a waste of time."

"That's not true." Mary Margaret cuts in.

"Maze was able to get of the island without Pans approval."

"W-wait, do you just say Maze?" Tink spoke up.