38

•  We're Going Home  •Word Count ~ 1119

• We're Going Home •
Word Count ~ 1119

_𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"Gold is in a box?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Then David can never leave the island.

"Mary Margaret, that doesn't matter. I've already made peace with that. What mattered is Henry." David replies.

"And Maze, Pan just... took her?"

"His magic threw all of us back, Maze must've hit her head, therefore making her collapse. The question is, where did he take her?" I replied.

"How much time do we have?" David asked Regina.

"Maybe... an hour left before the preservation spell wears off." She replies.

"He could be anywhere on the island." Neal comments.

"An hour isn't much time, I suggest we start looking." Hook speaks up.

Regina suddenly gets up from Henry's side and storms over to Pans, second in command.

"Where is he?" She demands.

"Gone." He smirks. Regina grabs his cloak and glared at him.

"He's got the girl and all the power he needs. He could leave neverland anytime he wants. Nothings stopping him anymore and there's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails."

"You won't talk? How about I make you talk?" Regina goes to grab his heart but I grab her wrist before she can do anything.

"Regina, wait."

"There's no time!" She protests.

"I don't think torture is our best move here. Look at these kids. They've been to hell and back. We need to try something else."

"Yeah, we tried the cute and cuddly. They don't respond to reason. What else do you have to offer?"

"What every kid wants." I rely, looking over at Mary Margaret.

"A mother."

***

"Guys, listen to me. We are not going to hurt you. I know you're loyal to Pan, and I get that. But you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time, I thought I was never going to find my family. I was an orphan, like all of you. A lost girl." I tried to reason with them.

I heard someone scoff. Everyone turned to look at who it had came from.

The boy had messy dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and soft features. We would've come off as friendly if it wasn't for the glare he was sending my way.