24

• Lies •Word Count ~ 1455

• Lies •
Word Count ~ 1455

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

How many times have I ran from Pan now? About three? Four? I have no idea.

I ran as fast as I possibly could through the NeverLand forest.

Before I knew it I'd made it to the boundary line, dividing the jungle and dark hollow, the place Pan told me never to step foot.

But if he doesn't want me to go there, that means that, one, he's hiding something, or two, he can't find me here.

'Or three, there's something in there that can kill me' I mentally think to myself. But before I even get the chance to think about what I do, a voice brings me back to the real work and out of my thoughts.

"Diana Maze Thorne, don't you dare cross that line."

Pan.

I snapped around, meeting the eyes of Peter Pan. His arms were crossed over his chest, his weight all shifted to one side. The emerald in his eyes had turned dark, until they almost looked black.

"You don't have the right to call me by my full name anymore!" I retaliate. Ignoring his words, I took a step back anyways, to which he took two forward.

I moved back again. Right when I was gonna turn and bolt, he disappeared from my sight. I felt two arms wrapped around my body from behind, pressing my arms firmly against my sides.

"Let me go!" I yelled, as loud as I could.

"Please! I can't take this anymore! I want to go back to my friends! Mary Margaret, David and Emma! I want to go back to Storybrooke! I hate it here! I hate you!" I felt him flinch, his grip loosening.

Then I realized what I said. Pan let go of me completely, expecting me to dart away, but I didn't.

I slowly turned to face him.

I stared up at him, pain and hurt written all over his face, tears forming in his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed in disappointment.

That's when it really hit me.

I felt a wave of guilt wash over me, his vulnerable state making my eyes water. Why did I say that?

"P-Pan. I didn't mean-"

"No." He interjected.