35

•  Wendy  •Word Count ~ 1592

• Wendy •
Word Count ~ 1592

_𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"We need to talk." I said as I caught up to Hook at the front of the line.

"I've found when a women says that, i'm rarely in for pleasant conversation." He sighs.

"There has to be a way for David and Maze to leave the island."

"Well, there isn't. Wait did you just say Maze?" He asks, confused.

"Long story. The point is David told me about your brother, what happened. I know it can't be easy to talk about, but-"

"Well, then let's not, shall we? The water that cured David from dreamshade has connected him to the island, along with the lass if she's also taken it. If either of them try to leave, the connection will be broken and the poison will kill them."

"What if we take some of the water with us? That way they both stay connected and can stay alive in Storybrooke."

"For how long? Once the water runs out, the dreamshade will take it life and the girls as well." He said.

"Unless there was another cure." A voice from the back of the line spoke up, making us all stop and turn to look at him.

"You suddenly interested in what I have to say? Thought I wasn't to be trusted." Rumple spoke.

"You're not, but I'll take my chances." I reply, narrowing my eyes at his slightly.

"Well, if you remember, I, too, was poisoned with dreamshade by a cowardly pirate and yet..."

"Yes, and we know how you fired yourself... with a candle that takes another person's life. But neither David or Maze are selfish enough to do that."

"Oh, how noble. The point is, after my near death experience, I discovered much about the poison. I believe I could create an elixir back in my shop."

"What's your price?" I asked cautiously, knowing fully well of his true nature.

"Well, this is quite the favour. I'd expect one of equal weight in return."

"No." Neal spoke up.

"When we get back to Storybrooke, you're gonna save both David and Maze because it's the right thing to do. No deals, no favours, understand?"

"Fine." Rumple agrees after a moments hesitation.

"I'll do as you ask."

My eyes widened in shock but also excitement and relief.

"I'll go tell Maze and David." But just as I turned around, Tink, Maze, Mary Margaret and David came back.

"We're here. Pans perimeter." Tink spoke up. I instantly looked over at Maze only to see that she was looking down at the ground, her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she looked deep in thought.