41

•  Old Friends  •Word Count ~ 1324

•  Old Friends  •
Word Count ~ 1324

'Fucking asshole' I thought to myself as I walked out of Pans hut. I was absolutely fuming at him. Angry at him, angry at the Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Hook, Rumple and even Henry.

Among the anger I felt betrayed.

How could they just leave me like that? I thought I was part of their family? That they cared about me? Maybe not Hook, Regina or Rumple but at the least Emma, Mary Margaret and David. How naive of me.

I didn't even know where to go. I looked around taking in my surroundings.

Everything looked the same since I'd last been here yet it was different. New lost boys, unfamiliar faces. I felt uneasy to put it lightly.

I needed to get away from camp.

I started to walk in - what I thought was - the direction to the beach but stopped. Wait, where was the beach again? I knew that if I kept walking I'd eventually get to the edge of the island but I'd completely forgotten where everything was.

Fucking hell.

I groaned in annoyance, however before I could think of my next move I felt a hand on my shoulder, my reflexes kicked in before I could stop them.

I put my left hand over the persons shoulder, hooked my right arm around their torso, bent my knees and flipped them onto the floor in front of me. I then swiftly grabbed the dagger from my belt and held it to the persons throat...

...only to see a very scared and traumatised James looking up at me. His eyes were wide and his face pale.

I quickly removed my dagger from his throat and crouched down next to him helping him up,

"Shit. My bad." I chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Um.. n-no it's fine, you just took me off guard that's all. I shouldn't have snuck up on you anyways." He awkwardly chucked back as we both got to our feet.

"Good reflexes by the way."

"Thanks." I smiled slightly. A few moments of silence come up before James decided to speak.

"I'm sorry about... well, you know."

"Being left behind by the very people I came back to this island to help?" I said calmly.

"Yeah, that."

I let out a sigh.

"It's fine. I should have known better. It's my fault really."

"No it wasn't. They shouldn't have left you, of course I'm happy that your here and all but you risked everything to help them only for them to leave you here." James said angrily.