12

• Lets Play •Word Count ~ 1393

Lets Play •
Word Count ~ 1393

_𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

Me and the boy ran through the forest, the lost boys following close behind.

Suddenly we came to a cliff.

"Watch out!" I shouted, putting my hand in front of the boy so neither of us would fall of.

"There over here!" I heard the distant yell of one of the lost boys.

"What do we do? Is there any other way to the echo caves?" I ask the boy.

"No. We're done for." The boy replies, looking down at the cliff drop.

"I'll give em the pixie dust. Maybe they'll let us live."

"You want to give up?"

"We don't have a choice." The boy says.

"They got us. This is the end." He looks back down at the drop.

"No, it's our way out." I say, grabbing the pixie dust around his neck, he looks at me in confusion before looking down at the pixie dust.

I take it off of his neck and take a few steps back, pulling him with me.

"What...what are you doing?"

"Getting a running start." I reply.

"For what?"

"Everyone knows that pixie dust is for flying."

"Don't you remember. The dust doesn't work."

"That's because you have to believe." I tell him.

"I definitely do not believe." The boy says turning to look back at the cliff.

"That's okay.." I say before popping the cork off of the bottle.

"Because I do." I grab him by the cloak as we both start to run to the edge of the cliff.

I jump, pulling the boy next to me and the pixie dust turns a bright green as it surrounds us. We start to fly.

We both look at each other mid flight before looking back around at the view from up here.

I could see the whole island.

I knew the pixie dust would work.

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"Emma!" Mary Margaret desperately shouts for her daughter.

"Idiot." Regina mutters harshly.

"Regina, get her up here!"