48

•  Peter Pan never fails   •Word Count ~ 1339

• Peter Pan never fails •
Word Count ~ 1339

Empty.

That's how I felt.

Empty. Exhausted. Done. I felt done with everything. And tired. Man did I feel tired.

My eyelids felt heavy and my whole body felt sore.

Three days have gone by and the most about of sleep is managed to get was 7... over the past three days that is. You do the math.

I wanted to feel something. At least arguing with Pan woke me up briefly but I was to exhausted to argue.

I was sitting next to James by the log that we'd been at while planning the plan we'd had about a week ago now.

James was talking to me, but his words were going in one ear and out the other, something about food. Pan had been ignoring me during these past three days and didn't even look in my direction anymore.

Once again, my fault.

"Hey when was the last time you ate?" James's question brought be back from my thoughts.

"Yesterday." I mumbled.

"You were in bed all yesterday trying to catch up on sleep. Also if I might add you look even more tired."

"Wow thanks James." I chuckled lightly.

"I didn't mean it like that sorry. Just a concerned friend." He said before taking a sip of his water.

"James can you kiss me..?"

"Pardon?" James asked while chocking on his water.

"Please just... kiss me."

I needed to feel something. Anything. I didn't care who from.

"Are you sure that your okay Maze? You don't seem like you in the best place mentally and I wouldn't want to take advantage of you, Princess."

"I don't care." I shrugged.

"I asked you so how could you be taking advantage of me."

"I don't know-" James started but I cut him off by slamming my lips against his.

Nothing.

James soon began to lean into the kiss so I deepened it, our lips moving in unison.

I still felt nothing.

James slowly started to kiss down my jaw and neck, pulling my body into his.

I felt fucking nothing.

"O-okay James s....stop," I mumbled pushing him back slightly.

"I need some air." I lied before walking away into the forest.