51

•  Fool  •Word Count ~ 1216

• Fool •
Word Count ~ 1216

The door of the cabin swung open as Pan walked in. Id just been lying of his bed for god know how long, trying to grasp everything that had just occurred.

Instead of walking over to his bed, he walked straight past me and leaned against his desk, running a hand over his face in frustration.

"When James told me that he loved me I didn't feel anything." I spoke up.

"You don't feel anything anymore Maze." Pan replied coldly after a moments hesitation.

Ouch.

I got up from the bed and wakes over to the desk that he was leaning on. His eyes never leaving me as I did so, taking in my every movement.

"I need you to do something for me, Peter." I said, now standing in between his legs and holding either side of his face and he looked up at me.

"What do you need?" He asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"I want you to lie to me."

"Lie to you?" He repeated, confusion written across his face.

"I'm not going to lie to you Maze."

"I don't care." I replied blankly.

"Well you should, I want to be honest with you, you to be honest with me."

"Don't you want to help me?" I asked him, acting hurt.

Pan sighed. I could tell that my behaviour was effecting him, effecting us, whatever we had, but I didn't really care. Maybe deep down I did. I just needed something to make me care. To make me fight.

"What's the lie?" He asked, refusing to meet my gaze. I took a step closer to him, pressing my body against his as I make him look up at me.

"Look me in the face, Peter." I spoke softly.

"I want you to tell me that you love me even if it's fucking fake."

His eyes widened in shock as he looked up at me.

"I-I um..."

"It's fine, I know that you don't but I want to hear you say it. Maybe it will make me give a fuck or something." I shrugged. Pan frowned at that, my actions, my words, my attitude.

A few moments of silence passed, before Pan stood up from his leaning position and suddenly he was towering over me slightly, making my hands leave his face. He hooked his finger under my chin and brushed his thumb over my lips gently, before trailing his gaze back up to my eyes.

"I love you." He spoke so softly that it sounded like a whisper. The look in his eyes almost made me believe his words well real. I probably would've fallen for it if I hadn't of told him to say it.