34

•  Pandora's Box  •Word Count ~ 1614

•  Pandora's Box  •
Word Count ~ 1614

"I'm not sure I like the sound of about to." I heard a familiar mumbled voice say in the distance.

"Pans shadow, Emma went with Neal, Hook and Maze to capture it." Mary Margaret's voice appeared to.

"Capture Pans shadow?" The familiar voice replied. God where have I heard that voice before?

"Yeah, well I'm not lifting a finger until I see some proof that you've actually succeeded."

Neal pushes back a branch that was masking the faces of the people behind them.

My eyes widened as soon as I saw Tink standing there, alongside Mary Margaret and David.

"Maze." Tink said as she saw me, shock, relief but also worry written on her face.

"Tink?" I muttered in disbelief.

"Tink!" I repeated, finally coming to my senses as I ran over to her and threw my arms around her neck. Tink immediately hugged me back.

God, it was so nice to see a kind familiar face.

"Oh my god, I was so scared for you as soon as I heard about you being back on the island. Have you...?"

"Seen him?" I finished the question for her, seeing that she was clearly cautious with the question.

"Yeah, I've seen him. But let's just leave it at that and focus on getting off this Island." I changed the subject, disregarding the fact that I could never leave Neverland, but that didn't mean that I wouldn't do everything in my power to help them and Henry, get back to Storybrooke.

"We have all the proof you need." I stated, turning my attention back to the matter at hand.

Tink sent me a confused glance before the coconut in Neals hands.

"We did it. Are you finally ready to do your part Tink?" Hook asked, causing me to frown in confusion.

"Yes. Yes I am."

***

_𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"Why so glum, chum?" I asked the boy despite knowing perfectly well what was wrong.

"You said you weren't keeping any secrets." Henry glared up at me, I fought back my urge to smirk.

"But you lied. I found Wendy."

"Henry, I can explain." I played along with my part, careful with my every gesture and word with the boy.

"She's dying, isn't she?" I hesitated before answering his question, making my voice as comforting as I could manage.

"I'm afraid she is. Like much of the island, because the magic here is slipping away. I would've told you but... I didn't want you to have that weight on your shoulders, knowing that a young girl's life depends on you." I finished with fake sympathy written all over my face.