15

• Lost Girl •Word Count ~ 1332

• Lost Girl •
Word Count ~ 1332

Suddenly the lost boys came running from behind Pan and started to surround us.

I grabbed my sword, while David and Emma got there's, Hook got ready to fight and Regina got ready to use her magic.

"Watch out for their arrows. They're laced with dreamshade." Hook warned us.

Then all hell broke loose.

Arrows started delaying left and right. I dodged as many as I could. Cutting some in half with my sword.

"Mary Margaret!" I heard David shout.

I quickly turned around just in time to see David push Mary Margaret our of the way of an arrow but he got sliced with it in the process.

"David." Mary Margaret said worried.

"I'm good." He said to both me and Mary Margaret.

I nodded before looking for the others.

Regina was fighting of a bunch of lost boys with her magic and Hook was fighting Felix.

I got the feeling that someone was behind me, I turned around just in time to see a sword coming straight towards me.

I quickly brought my sword up, making our swords clash against each other's, sending sparks flying up into the air from the impact of the force.

I still couldn't see who it was as his hood covered his face just like mine did.

I quickly did a simple sidekick into the lost boys stomach, doubling him over.

I followed that up with a quick rising uppercut. His hood fell off.

Oh my god...

James..?

I had stopped fighting from the shock of seeing my old friend for the first time in years, but he still had no idea that it was me.

James quickly swiped his sword at me once more cutting my cheek. He then lunged forward and cut my arm.

The force of the impact sent me staggering back a few steps, clutching my arm.

Suddenly a whistle pierced through the air and all the lost boys ran back to Pan.

I walked over to Mary Margaret who stood in front of me protectively, putting a hand on my shoulder.

Luckily my hood hadn't fallen of the entire fight so I was still safe.

"Remember what I told you."

We all looked up at Pan, the lost boys behind him, making him look even more dangerous then he normally would.

Pan walked closer to us, making Mary Margaret hide me behind her even more so that he hopefully wouldn't see me.