32

• Dark Hollow •Word Count ~ 1694

• Dark Hollow •
Word Count ~ 1694

_𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"Head to the other side of the island and deliver the supplies." I heard Pan say to Felix as they walked out of camp grounds.

"Understood." Felix replied, trailing a little bit behind Pan.

"Anything else?" He asked as they both came to a stop.

"Just be certain Henry doesn't find out what you're up to." Pan explained, his voice going more quiet but I could still make out the words.

Felix gave a short nod before walking away. Pan watched Felix walk away for a moment with narrows eyes before turning and walking back to camp.

Finally, I was going to get some answers.

I came out from my hiding spot behind the tree and quickly made sure Pan was gone before I started to quietly follow Felix.

_𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠_

"Hey! I think I found it." I heard Neal shout from the front of the group.

Soon we all were face to face with dark hollow. The trees all hung low and were tightly compacted together, thorns stuck out of low hanging branches and the bark was a dark charcoal colour.

Everyone was silent for a moment, just taking in the sight of the dreaded place.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go get ourselves killed." I say, my words dripping with sarcasm as I took the lead and walked first into dark hollow.

Footsteps sounded from behind me to signal that they were following my lead.

'I swear to god if I die in here.' I think to myself as the atmosphere seemed to darken around me, the light turning into a dark nefarious red.

Suddenly the wind started to pick up and we all came to a holt, noticing the wind whistling through the trees and branches of dark hollow.

I looked down at the lantern I was holding only to see that the wind had blown it out.

"Shit." I muttered to myself. Emma overheard me and looked at where I was looking, then back at her lantern, frowning after noticing hers had gone out as well.

"Dark Hollow." Neal muttered, going in front of me to lead before we continued to walk in further.

"So this is where the victims of Pans shadow reside." Hook stated.