Part 27

I am awake by sun gleam. Its soft glittering beam is hovering all over the room. I had a very sweet sleep last night. But now I am alone in the room. Riley has gone before I woke up.

He left a note for me. I found it in the bed side table. It states-
"I am going out for an urgent reason. I will be home soon. Have your breakfast"
-Riley

So he is gone. I pulled up my lazy self from the bed and came near some cartons. Riley said the bodyguards kept my belongings here. I finally took my clothes and hurried to the dressing room. I need to keep my clothes in the cupboard soon.

I changed into a loose t-shirt and yoga pants. What do I do now? I am hungry. But if I start to find kitchen I will surely get lost. But its kinda adventure to roam around and find kitchen. And if something happens, I can call Stacy.

I started walking closing the door with phone in my hand. Its unfamiliar. I kept walking for minutes. Everytime the corridor becomes longer and longer and most of the doors are closed. I can't believe the house has no members to live.

I came in a room where the corridor ends and there’s a stair below. The room has some red sofas which is unlikely for this room. There's a small table attached to the room. But the most interesting thing is the room is covered with photo frames. There are hundreds of frames enveloped within the wall. I came closer. I noticed a photo frame of two unknown persons but I eventually got to know who they are.

They are Riley's parents. I wondered how Emmy and Riley look alike their mother. The women is really pretty. She is wearing a blue coat midsts of snow with her husband. They are laughing so hardly that I can hear their laugh from here. Riley and Emmy's forehead resembles their father and their jaw resembles their mother.

I gazed in the next picture. Emmy is standing beside his parents and their father is holding Riley in his hands. They are posing in front of Eiffel Tower. Riley was so cute. His cute pink chubby cheeks are hard to ignore. The baby Riley was the cutest.

I saw some other photos of baby Riley and Emmy but it was hard to define them because they almost looked alike in their childhood. Their parents had very cute couple pictures. Berry looked happy in them. Some pictures also had Stacy in. Berry is sitting with teenager Stacy. They both are looking like a diva. Teenagerhood of Stacy must be envying because she is God damn pretty.

Most of the photo frames of Stacy were with Emmy. They look cute together.

Lastly, I noticed a frame at the corner. Stacy is holding a baby boy with chocolates in his hand. Age must be around 1 year. I don’t know who is it but my eyes are blessed to see the baby. The baby is like God's own child. I stared hard. My subconscious mind immediately wanted a baby. My flagrant broke due to Stacy's voice
"So you are here"
I looked back and found Stacy
"How do you know that?"
"Its very simple. We have cctv footage"
She came closer and noticed the picture. I asked her
"Who is it?"
Her face turned white and she looked at me in suspension
"It's Stem"
"Who's Stem?"
"None of your business"

This girl always find my questions out of business.

I wanted to see all the pictures but Stacy nearly dragged me to the breakfast table. I will come again when she won't be in house.

We met Riley near the breakfast table. He looks tired.
"Hey Alaska and Stacy"

We both smiled at him.
He looked at me and said
"Did you had a nice sleep baby?"
I blushed hearing baby on his voice but embarrassed too because Stacy is here and she is smiling too.
"Yeah I had. Where have you been?"
"I went to see Emmy. He had an emergency"
"What happened to Emmy?" I asked
"Just his right rib broke again and he needed repairing"
"Is he okay now?"
"Yes he is taking proper rest and his ribs are joined again but it will take time" his eyes are reflecting the worst sort of pain.
I looked at Stacy and her eyes are terrified.
I asked
"When it happened? How?"
"He was going to the washroom but somehow fell from the wheelchair. The hospital nurses called me at 3 am in the morning"
That states he has only slept 2 hours last night. He haven’t got the best sleep in his life.