Part 62

"Can't I be in this?" I grudged wearing the golden gown that's suiting me. Stacy forced me to wear this in my reception. I can still enjoy the party in my wedding gown but after a lecture of how rich and powerful people are gonna join us, I had to wore this.

Stacy gave me a befitting look and took me to the centre beneath the giant chandelier. She is dazzling in her black gown. Flawless!

The best part of this hall is it has transparent ceiling. You can just watch sky from here and it's huge. I loved it.

I joined Riley who was smiling at me in his golden suit. I see he changed too. Various powerful and rich persons came one by one to congratulate us. In midst, Riley played naughtily but I still managed to look normal.
"I can't wait to rip that fucking dress out of your body!" his deep breathe brushed against my shoulder.
"For now, wait" I rolled my eyes naughtily and he groaned in irritation.

I can see flashes everywhere. No doubt we will make the front page of tomorrow's morning paper. I can't believe the owner of Raymond and Tiffany too showed up. They look so curtious and rich.

"Hey, Riley" three man beamed together. I know the second man. Joe. Friend of Riley.
"Hey" Riley said nervously. Suddenly, he looks worried.
"We meet again" Joe said grinning.
"Hey" I said
"Alaska, this is Steve and Paul. My buddies from high school" Riley introduced to me.

Steve is attractive. He really got the look whereas Paul is ordiany. They both greeted me but I noticed a small smirk in Paul's face.
"You were right, Joe. She resembles so much like Eve" Paul said

Suddenly, my temper got high. We just got married today and he is here mentioning about Riley's ex girlfriend. Steve noticed me and said
"Leave it Paul. Alaska is more beautiful and eligible"

Joe took Paul and Steve and walked away. Honestly, Joe seems embarrassed as he was the one to walk with them but it doesn’t matter anymore.

"Hey, you look beautiful. Can I click a picture with you?" I can hear a cute voice calling me. I turned around and saw Stem. He looks so fabulous in his purple suit. No wonder girls are gonna lurk around him when he's gonna grow up. He will be more beautiful than Stacy.

"Sure, sweetie" I bended and hugged him.
"What should I call you? Aunt?" he asked innocently
"Whatever you like" I said
"What about buddy? I call you buddy"
"That sounds pretty good" he gave me a sweet smile. We couldn’t talk more as a brunette photographer took our various pictures untill Riley joined in. I spent my most of the time clicking pictures. Bad part! Some of the chick approaches with their fake smile and says
"Mr and Mrs Spencer, will you mind giving us pictures for tomorrow's new headline?"

And we too fake a smile and show the so-so-blooming love between us. Riley is frustrated just like me but he is playing decent, that's good.

Mr Hyde is standing at a corner and suspiciously looking at every person. Of course he is wearing shades but I guessed the reason. He is off-duty but his duty is not off. Ray too came with a small smile and gloomy face. I was giving her the best smile when she was congratulating me. I felt like to punch her whenever she was seeing Riley with affectionate eyes but Stacy dragged her too fast. She knew I would be punching Ray any moment.

Everybody turned up one by one. Dad is seriously looking so young in suit. I teased him saying all the girls might fall for him. Ted and Pearl wore matched suits of pink colour. They look cute. I would be happy if they end up together. Ana is looking gorgeous in her red bodycon with fish net. She really looks hot. With Ana, Jorice too came
"Hey baby sista" Jorice said
"When girl turned to sista?" I asked while punching him on his stomach.
"You are married now. Riley will kill me" he rolled his eyes looking at Riley who was busy interacting with Mebble.